Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets Of The Tenno

Letter13

Here is my Jack Russell, Buster, lying on a bed exhausted from a hot day.

GNWxm16.jpg

Here is him begging for peanuts even though he has plenty of his own food.

GT1U1mj.jpg

Here was him sleeping after he got neutered for being an uncontrollable lunatic.

sNeK1N0.jpg

Apologies for the quality... these were all taken on a phone.

I wish I could get a picture of my tarantula up too, but I don't have any photos of her.

Edited by Gammaion

Well here is my not-so-active Kubrow

It's all of my dog Lexi, we got her from an old lady who couldn't take care of her anymore, she isn't an old dog though, but she is a very lazy one.

pWhK6YQ.jpg

Here she is helping me in league

hUU6bYL.jpg 

And here she is after her haircut

cv8Jot4.jpg 

And here is her glamour shot

UZrML2b.jpg 

and her bed is right under my desk, so I get to see her all day every day~

Here's my old best friend, who we lost in February. He was a good dog, he really was mans best friend. He was my best friend.

EYSvQL9.jpg

7bb5af1.jpg

aihlbPV.jpg

njmGf9k.jpg

And yeah, he loved squeezing into those beds

And his buddy Lucy, whose with us today.

PoUPDjW.jpg

vEjBErc.jpg

Whose nothing but trouble! :P

ok, im confused as to HOW to put a picture...i tried, but it doesn't show up. so, HOW do you put a pic, i tried to drag and drop it, i can resize it and all, but once i post the reply, the pic doesn't show up!

Edited by (PS4)alexgrig

ok, im confused as to HOW to put a picture...i tried, but it doesn't show up. so, HOW do you put a pic, i tried to drag and drop it, i can resize it and all, but once i post the reply, the pic doesn't show up!

You need to upload it first using an image hosting website such as imgur. Then copy and paste the bb code to your post.

rjzlvvi.jpg

So this is mishka. my dog. finally figured out, thx postal. she's uber awesome! 1 full blue eye. 3/4 brown and 1/4 blue(top left corner!). if u try to touch her, she'll run away, when she's far enough, she'll puff her chest outwards, exhale ONCE really loud and look u dead in the eye. if u get close again, she'll run away again lol!

rjzlvvi.jpg

So this is mishka. my dog. finally figured out, thx postal. she's uber awesome! 1 full blue eye. 3/4 brown and 1/4 blue(top left corner!). if u try to touch her, she'll run away, when she's far enough, she'll puff her chest outwards, exhale ONCE really loud and look u dead in the eye. if u get close again, she'll run away again lol!

god damnit two tone eyes are the key to my heart.