Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ahhhhh Supra

Instinction

hunk of trash....

I really did like it when it was first released and after a while I started too hate it.

now I just don't like it it needs a buff BIG BUFF , but its a nice lf weapon if only it worked as good as it looked.

Gorgon disagrees.

in_gorgon_we_trust_by_sayon-d7dgvut.jpg

Grineer scum and your peasant weaponry.

hunk of trash....

I really did like it when it was first released and after a while I started too hate it.

now I just don't like it it needs a buff BIG BUFF , but its a nice lf weapon if only it worked as good as it looked.

This weapon + 5 forma + Volt's E-shield = one of the highest dps outputs in the game.

I've tested many of the "top tier" weapons in game, all of which I have 4 or 5 forma in with the best builds and mods for them on the Jackal.

Supra takes him down in under 3 seconds. Energy weapons get some sort of massive buff from Volt's E-shield that projectile weapons don't seem to get.

Anyways. This is a far from usable weapon, it just takes some lovin'.

Though I still agree, it could use a substantial buff.

I have an extremely close bond with my Supra and even I can tell you it needs a buff. It's just being neglected right now.

I don't think it will ever change. The weapons have never been made to be balanced.

It used to be great, now it is the boltorP,'s time.

And who know who will replace it, somaP?

I don't think it will ever change. The weapons have never been made to be balanced.

It used to be great, now it is the boltorP,'s time.

And who know who will replace it, somaP?

Lets see... what havn't they primed yet...

Right! Since their hasnt been a sniper prime yet, i strongly believe the next Primary shall be Vectis Prime! And the next secondary shall be either the Vasto or the Magnus Prime.

Eh, and with Melees ima say Daggar primes of some sort.

It is indeed great. And it makes me remember when it was a thing on pluto defense :)

But I accidently equipped my braton prime yesterday and I must admit I was surprised how beautiful it is.

I miss the days of Pluto defense... /sighs with longing for the old ways