Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Laser Rifle

Sedant

Question

Just curious as to if we have to level it again to 30 for the mastery that it will provide or hows that going to work now. Would be nice to get home today and see my rank 16 mastery bar has moved another 2 centimeters, hopefully thats the case and it isn't a fresh weapon. Anyone had a chance to figure this out yet?

Edited by Sedant

17 answers to this question

If you purchased Prime Access for Wyrm Prime, maybe it will come with a catalyst with it for the Prime Laser Rifle.

i hope it does to me thats a key part of getting something using plat, if it doesn't i will be sad about it

If you purchased Prime Access for Wyrm Prime, maybe it will come with a catalyst with it for the Prime Laser Rifle.

i hope it does to me thats a key part of getting something using plat, if it doesn't i will be sad about it

Got mine. It does.

So I just noticed a slight visual error: on the default laser rifle, the muzzle flash and projectiles are both blue. On the prime laser rifle, the projectiles are gold, but the muzzle flash is still blue.

piggybacking off of this - 

It would be nice to be able to change the color of the prime projectiles.

I also miss the bullet 'trails' that the non primed laser rifle had. It was pretty and helped to mark targets for myself and teammates.

Missing projectile trails:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1375x773q90/254/864d88.jpg

It shoots gold??? O.O

Yes
Edited by Pythadragon

piggybacking off of this - 

It would be nice to be able to change the color of the prime projectiles.

I also miss the bullet 'trails' that the non primed laser rifle had. It was pretty and helped to mark targets for myself and teammates.

It seems like the prime projectiles are a different effect/particle/whatever, so I don't know why the muzzle flash is the same.

Strange, i purchased Prime Acess and the Laser Rifle for the Wyrm that came was a normal Wyrm weapon...

i got it before 10 minutes ingame as a gift from lotus

just thx to the lotus and dont stop this, dear :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Pala7ine

Just wondering though, what use does the slot of the spare duplicate have now?

Since buying sent slots is 2per purchase.

I had no room in my Sentinel inventory when the prime laser gun came in the mail, and it came with a new slot. Not sure if that's an only-if-you-have-no-more-room sort of thing, but yeah. XD

Also, the Prime gun actually isn't such a huge upgrade compared to the original. The original was ninja-buffed in the same update, so its stats are actually almost as high as the Prime's.