Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe ~ Lost Sector

AnonCat

one quick suggestion, could you add a Options or Controls menu in the Pause menu, I cant seem to figure out how to cast snowglobe.

I don't think that's in the build yet.

Edit: Is it?

The controls are on the Google+ Community page - to cast Snowglobe, you draw a circle on the right-hand side of the screen :-)

(although when we get the rest of the powers sorted, I'll be changing the power gestures to be the same as on the PS4, i.e. swipe up/down/left/right)

Hey I cant seem to find the beta build for Android anywhere. I joined the group but still can not find it. :(

On the Google+ community page, there's a link (on the right hand side of the screen) with the text "Lost Sector Beta" - simply click on that and agree to be a tester, then you'll be taken to the download page :-)

Linking for the android beta in the first thread went bananas, but you can copy the google plus link from the link there and then just as said above, join the community and teeeeeeeest because its awesome!

Edited by Argon

Linking for the android beta in the first thread went bananas, but you can copy the google plus link from the link there and then just as said above, join the community and teeeeeeeest because its awesome!

Thanks, the link should be fixed! =3

For those of you who have an Android device but haven't downloaded the beta yet, perhaps you need a little bit more encouragement...

How about...

MULTIPLAYER!!

That's right folks - in one of these coming days, you'll be able to skip and jump around a nice little 8-bit world with completely random people who all have the same avatar as you, with enemies that aren't in sync across devices, buggy maps, non-syncing snowglobes.........yeah, I still have a bit of work to do xD

But still, I was playing it multiplayer with a friend yesterday, and it's FREAKING AWESOME (not that I'm biased or anything)

But yeah, just a little something to whet your appetite :D

Edited by Ezard

WinZip is also needed to open up the file. The trick is finding one that doesn't contain a virus or a bundle of spam programs.

Why would it have a virus o_O

WinZip is free for like 14 days, after that they can just uninstall it, or buy or look for a code to unlock it again.

Or just use 7zip, same thing, and it's free.

Edited by DarkTails

Once you've joined the Google+ Community, you have to click the link in the top-right of the screen with the text "Lost Sector Beta"

Or you can just go to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.ezardlabs.lostsector :-)

So I've tried several times and this is the image that I'm getting every time;

ez8UPlp.png?1?7031

Is it possible it's my phone?  

Edited by Noamuth

Try this URL: https://plus.google.com/communities/115319404090349971216

If you're a part of the community, Click the "Lost Sector Beta" link and you should be gold.

Got it!  For some reason the become a tester button wasn't showing up on my phone's browser, I had to refresh and re-size it a couple times. 

Thank you!! :3

Edited by Noamuth

Got it!  For some reason the become a tester button wasn't showing up on my phone's browser, I had to refresh and re-size it a couple times. 

Thank you!! :3

No problem! Glad to see that worked. =] Updated the OP with a list of future additions.