The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

The day has finally arrived....

It was foretold, prophesied that this day would come.

Generation after generation patiently awaited its arrival, they held steadfast to their hopes and dreams of what this day would mean for all of us.

Then......nothing

days turned into weeks

weeks turned into months

months into years....

As our hopes and dreams faded into mere ideals

so too was prophesy relegated to legend..to myth

but now......legend has become truth

prophesy has become reality

PRAISE LOTUS FOR SHE HAS BESTOWED UPON US THE GREATEST US GIFTS!!

No longer will we rotate in vein

Gone are the days of being down from infested poison whilst trying to shut the airlock

REJOICE TENNO FOR YOUR HACKING AVERAGES SHALL ALL SOON BE 6 SECONDS OR LESS!

(crowd yells "PRAISE LOTUS! PRAISE LOTUS!")

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

Thanks while you're at it. Let us hotkey the cipher :3

Edited by _Alluka_

You all understand it could come out any time in the next 11 hours right?

And that's just the conservative estimate.  XD

Wouldn't be the first time, anyways.  Lower your expectations, and let yourself be pleasantly surprised.  Maybe.

Me after a good bike ride to get Icecream, now I await the word of REDTEXT. (and my kitteh too)

Sorry for the quality, had a motion blur as the kitten said "Oh hai!". 

As a result, my face contorted to laughter.UQPOm8f.jpg

Edited by Un1337ninj4

i67VhMWkTuTM1.gif

RIP HYPE TRAIN

*RUN OUT OF TOPIC*

"NO ONE WILL CATCH MEEEE"

-DEAD-

Why are you trying to stop the hype train in a thread named "theliset.com u14 official hype site updating daily superdeanios wallpaper edition"? lol

To be honest after the last event and the all PWE situation I can never be like my old self who was more hyped for hotfixes than you guys were for this. I just hope it will be good one. Not trying to be a combo breaker though, so, here you go:

IcOqh.jpg

Me after a good bike ride to get Icecream, now I await the word of REDTEXT. (and my kitteh too)

Sorry for the quality, had a motion blur as the kitten said "Oh hai!". 

As a result, my face contorted to laughter.UQPOm8f.jpg

Ummmm... Why did you post this? This is a warframe thread not facebook.

(or tumblr or myspace or whatever it is you kids are using these days)

Why are you trying to stop the hype train in a thread named "theliset.com u14 official hype site updating daily superdeanios wallpaper edition"? lol

you know this a joke did you?

i know everyone want U14 but just need to calm down a little bit

Its 1pm in Canada. What do you not understand about timezones?

I'm just saying that for asian it's friday now we've been waiting the entire day unlike people from the west with just a few hours.

but then again why should i bother replying to you when i've already say outta here...

Can that like just be the whole update