The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

That may be true, but the hype will continue until exactly midnight. At that exact moment all the hype will either be satisfied, or turn into bitter hatered like last time. 

you mean like every time? this update will be awesome regardless lol

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

There is only one pattern which this one fits. The "X" Middlestone on the hourglass shape.

This isn't the first time I was like WTF.. Oh I get it, turn it 180° aaaaand done.

Can we get a new cypher minigame (doesn't matter if it is a different skin, but the same puzzle), which alternates sometimes with the existing?

I knew that I had to recheck this thread for some lolz pics/gifs/links.

Great job guys, I was not disappointed.

I suppose I can't leave now again without participating at least a bit in this madness.

cough HYPE TRAIN CHOOCHOO MOTHERTRUCKER cough.(that's the best your gonna get out of me)

Me after a good bike ride to get Icecream, now I await the word of REDTEXT. (and my kitteh too)

Sorry for the quality, had a motion blur as the kitten said "Oh hai!". 

As a result, my face contorted to laughter.UQPOm8f.jpg

I'm not the only one who rides their bike for icecream?  Nice :D  *bike high-five*

Also, cool shirt.