The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

That was my first thought too.

Probably he has been out there on the edge of the system for too long and has gone mad... now he is back to rape the infested, eat their flesh, sew their skin for his clothing and if they are very, very lucky he'll do it in that order.

So I saw the new ship website thing and I was wondering if it is like the GRINEER SYSTEMS, like another countdown? And when you go onto the site, someone says something and he said his name was "ORDUS" or something like that...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259738-thelisetcom-u14-official-hype-site-now-live/

Yes, it is like the Grineer Systems, but hopefully without the missed implied deadline.

Ordus (ordis? ordes? I think it's Ordis but I don't know) is supposedly a ship AI.

I actually kind of hope we get a Ship AI that talks to us. It gets lonely in space, and now we can be getting two friends! (Kubrow, ORDIS!)

Orbital Recon Deployment Intelligence System?

im not really able to understand the hype nor this "new" webpage

when i go to this page i can move between around 2 main pics by using the arrowkeys etc.

right now this all is too complicated for me, maybe somebody can make it more easy for stupid people like me ? thx :P

does the update finally stop this horrible often and superboring hoast changes which leads me the most of the time out of whatever game to the main multiplayer-window ?

should i buy a slower internetconn then 100/10 glassfibre ?

the most of the time i wait for others before the game starts ... am i too fast ? does this create game-crashes and all this bugs which eats really a lot of time ? finally my lifetime ?

i hope the devs read here ...

ps: i really love the game as well as - even that nobody cares - im not really in the mood to go on for too long with all that crashbugs ingame ...

Edited by Pala7ine

There's a couple of different voices I'd like for my AI :T

Announcer, from TF2

Joakim Broden, Sabaton's lead Singer (This one's a major yes for me)

Would love Stanley Parable's Narrator

The Narrator from Powerpuff Girls. just, all the comedy.

Oh, and Zoidberg as well.

Obviously, none of these are options, but those of us on Steam MAY get GlaDos, or Announcer as a Community tradeable item eventually.

There's a couple of different voices I'd like for my AI :T

Announcer, from TF2

Joakim Broden, Sabaton's lead Singer (This one's a major yes for me)

Would love Stanley Parable's Narrator

The Narrator from Powerpuff Girls. just, all the comedy.

Oh, and Zoidberg as well.

Obviously, none of these are options, but those of us on Steam MAY get GlaDos, or Announcer as a Community tradeable item eventually.

lol...xD

Man, I already picked out a name for my ship, then DE goes and tells me the MY SHIP already has a name? What the ship DE? I don't have to put up with this ship from you! I demand a sultry female voice-pack/modulator/calibration!

The ship has no name, it is the AI whose that name

This, and the ship is a Liset. This is also not a name. Go ahead and name it whatever you want! Unfortunately, you can't name your new friend.