The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Even if the amount of naysayers increased over the course of this very much delayed (let's just say delayed) update...I still think that this is an update that is a base for MANY important things to come.

1: Make a clean tutorial that actually explains things -> The new player experience is horrible...and new players are often stranded/alienated...and thus leave...people have been mentioning this game together with EVE online whenever new player experience is mentioned. (Not a good thing)

2: Put in place a quest system -> This is self explanatory...we need it...we want it...we get it.

3: Clean up that messy and quirky lobby UI...some may have liked the UI...but it was riddled with quite a few problems and bugs.

4: Explore the possiblity of PvP in all it's glory...with metagames, balance and whatnot -> Dark Sector pvp could be an Unreal Tournament with added Warframe flavor if there is actually a pvp balance pass.

5: Fix the messy solar system and give a sense of scale thanks to ships. The solar system has problems and limitations (no need to go into big detail here) and kneeling above it makes it seem like you are just some demi-god watching over the universe...and not some lone Tenno fighting hordes of evil forces.

6: Kubrows. Basically Pokemon breeding lite.

Long story short....I want it to be wednesday already.

Edited by Shehriazad

Even if the amount of naysayers increased over the course of this very much delayed (let's just say delayed) update...I still think that this is an update that is a base for MANY important things to come.

1: Make a clean tutorial that actually explains things -> The new player experience is horrible...and new players are often stranded/alienated...and thus leave...people have been mentioning this game together with EVE online whenever new player experience is mentioned. (Not a good thing)

2: Put in place a quest system -> This is self explanatory...we need it...we want it...we get it.

3: Clean up that messy and quirky lobby UI...some may have liked the UI...but it was riddled with quite a few problems and bugs.

4: Explore the possiblity of PvP in all it's glory...with metagames, balance and whatnot -> Dark Sector pvp could be an Unreal Tournament with added Warframe flavor if there is actually a pvp balance pass.

5: Fix the messy solar system and give a sense of scale thanks to ships. The solar system has problems and limitations (no need to go into big detail here) and kneeling above it makes it seem like you are just some demi-god watching over the universe...and not some lone Tenno fighting hordes of evil forces.

All of my yes. 

I want it to be update day.

Just in case it isn't wednesday, and is delayed a day or something.

Mh...if only the 9th was "too tight" for a timewindow to manage..and they said it was "unlikely" to be ready on the 9th even though they try...and them also having out their teaser site after having messed up so badly with a teaser site on U13.

I don't think they would even delay by a single day...the backlash this time would just be horrifying XD

Edited by Shehriazad

*sighs*

Ok so bacily. Update 13 was delayed, and I assume like the Perfect world thing that happened not a while ago was the same reaction to the delayed update 13. And The mods like Letter13 and Dragon and Einde (oh hi) had to sort it out alot.

a headache for them I guess, and what I said is that I don't think DE will be silly enough to do it twice. So Update 14 IS comeing out this Wen, but only if nothing bad happens. Never can tell but 99% it is.

Unless DE desire to troll us just for a laugh. 

Yeah dude i got that bit i just couldn't understand some of your broken english before.

Can someone tell me about the U13 teaser site? I never saw it.

Site: https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/

Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202244-the-grineer-systems-transmission-and-u13-hype-megathread/

As with the one up currently, each day revealed a new video or image on the site (top to bottom), followed by a small timer that ticked down for 7 days.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

i think lotus is more like this...

david-3.png

or this...

CBfOeeJ.jpg

hmmm... as much as this makes me cringe (the idea that the Lotus is something like this... not the concept or the pictures itsself - they are awesome), I have to say that you could be right - it would make sense.

I have a tiny model of the Puppetmaster from Ghost in the shell on my shelf. And recently I wondered if the Lotus could be something like that...

Added new info to the original post! Thanks for the quick catches folks!

Also not sure if that's Ceres. New location maybe? It could be Ceres though, being that it's a dwarf planet in the asteroid belt.

Also, polka dotted kubrows! 

Why this order: Earth, Mars, Asteroids?

Maybe a hidden anagram that can be solved only at the last day?

EARTH MARS ASTEROIDS

THE MASTER ...

(I know... too obvious, but why not?)

Edit: If we're talking about areas controlled by Grineers, where is Mercury?)

Edited by Khallisto

What about.... 

1. Sword and Shield? (Another stance but... I don't mind. Plus it may be a melee wep with fire base damage. I heard that/saw that somewhere)

2. "Harlequin" as people are dubbing it.. aka the new warframe?

3. Infested Tileset on Eris 

4. J3 Golem (Revamp) also on Eris

Now for the maybe: (May be done and set for U14, may not be. But they did mention/show these in the Devstream or wherever.)

5. Nef Anyo revamp? You guys remember that? With Derf Anyo coming in too?

6. Corpus Freeze Ray? That sounds AWESOME. Who knows maybe this is done too.

7. (s)AladV is part infested remember? Who knows he might make a return.....

Let me know if I'm missing something.

Basically..... this is going to be a grueling wait til update day, but WORTH IT. If the things I have mentioned do show up... well then folks, you have to give DE props. I certainly do, even if the maybes don't show up. 

EDIT: How could I forget my baby Valkyr and her Hysteria revamp? That's DEFINITELY coming! Plus the first iteration of the Dark Sector Pvp-ish gameplay! U14 is looking to be promising and amazing!

Edited by Shadowkid196