The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

It's either this coming Wednesday or next.

Hopefully this Wednesday and that DE learned from U13 not to put teaser sites up unless it's absolutely ready to deploy (since last time apparently the "second" countdown was implemented because things had gone wrong and the update was delayed by a week longer than they anticipated).

Fingers crossed.

looking at the liset page, i think it has space for 5 screens, there are already 3 there, 2 screens "unveiled" and one screen to be revealed tomorrow.

so, 2 more to be added, being the last screen on tuesday, and then wednesday we "may" get the update

I still can't get over that line: "I am Ordis, (Ship's Evelon?) A shadow of my former self."

Who is that? What does it mean?

It's the ship AIs, pretty sure he says he is the ship's Cephalon, which designate a bug's head. 

He's the shadow of his former self because he isn't completely operational, hence the players will need to add plug ins or whatever. This is probably the ship's introduction to new players. 

Hopefully this Wednesday and that DE learned from U13 not to put teaser sites up unless it's absolutely ready to deploy (since last time apparently the "second" countdown was implemented because things had gone wrong and the update was delayed by a week longer than they anticipated).

Fingers crossed.

I don't mean to bash anyone, but DE usually need more than one crash to learn. 

... Perhaps the order of the planets appearing will be the new order in which players start out?

Currently it's Mercury > Venus > Earth (etc etc).

And I remember on livestream it was mentioned that Earth would be the new starting point...

Possibly restructured starmap?

Who says is Mars? I think it´s Phobos.

After a little research, makes sense. There's a Fomorian ship in orbit. I was not in game when the event happened, but I guess that was in Phobos. So, my anagram theory is useless. 

@Letter13 i guess you put wrong link on "- KUBROOOOOOWS with polkadots! :D"

Wrong link, it shows a lens flare pic for me. :I

That'll teach me to right click > copy URL instead of grabbing it from the source HTML!

Fix'd. :D

All of your earlier posts have a large amount of spelling and grammatical errors.

Ahh I see yes, I am very VERY bad at such, its mostly due to I rush my words/text as well I type to quickly, and the fact I can't spell to save my own damm life XD.

But when I notice them I do try my best to fix!.

Sorry about that people!

Awww man! Clicked on the center console button... A LITTLE CAPTAIN VOR POPPED OUT! I hope that all the characters have bobble-heads (at least bosses and such...)

Who is Ordis?

It might be like the ship AI. The V/O sounds cool, and hopefully it is actually useful/engaging in-game.

looking at the liset page, i think it has space for 5 screens, there are already 3 there, 2 screens "unveiled" and one screen to be revealed tomorrow.

so, 2 more to be added, being the last screen on tuesday, and then wednesday we "may" get the update

Yes indeed just looked myself, however the fuzzy screen in my eyes should be on the other side of the ship, and the middle one should be the last, but up to the DE just a suggestion.

So bacily save the middle screen for the best one and last.

But yes I'm pretty sure you are right

Fingers crossed.

lol better hope so for you and the rest of the Mods, I can bet you each one of you mods are like "Please don't do what you did last time please" As I heard it was a hell alot of work margeing (can't spell it lol) all them rage topics.

So I got Fingers crossed for you mods!

and touch wood (No not that type of wood, I kown you thinking about it so stop it..yah dirty people!)

Edited by LegionCynex