The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Since grineersystems was brought online, and only started showing "intel" 7 days before U13 (I think), it was postponed, however, but, theliset has got new intel now, what do you guys think?

~Kylecrafts

P.S.: HYPE

I think that's quite the wishful thinking, pal.

As far as we know, DE likes adding countdown timers inside of more countdown timers. Meaning U14 won't likely be here next week, but the week after.

All is left at this point is for them to prove us wrong.

Awww man! Clicked on the center console button... A LITTLE CAPTAIN VOR POPPED OUT! I hope that all the characters have bobble-heads (at least bosses and such...)

They should tie it in with whether or not we have all the scans of them. Whenever you fully scan a boss the bobble head should become available for construction in the foundry.

The asteroid belt should be the outer ring of our solar system, if they were going for some aspect of realism in the depiction

Looking forward to this update, I've been taking a break from the game for about a month now, just to let myself unwind a bit from it. I am definately  in the same boat (on the same train lol ) with everyone else though, the new ships, and kurbrows should be a very nice addition, as well as the new UI and nav options. If we're counting windows as days I'd guess this is going to happen on Wednesday since there is enough room for 3 more windows there.

I think that they're doing a countdown to it e.e  Because by what I see, there are atleast 5 intel screens that can fit, so maybe, a piece of intel a day, and on Tuesday they do the update? Wait... Updates are released on Wednesdays (Big ones atleasy) Hmm... maybe after all intel a day until update? or 4 more intel screens....  I KNOW YOU DE! I KNOW YOUR TRICKERY!  COME OUT OF THE LITTERBIN!