The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Theres so much hype going on, and I'm trying to get an extra catalyst for my boltor prime and lex prime im getting tomorrow, more than that, I'm getting vauban too for tomorrow, soooo much hype and new things I'm getting for U14, I just have one question, is it really, really, REALLY true that U14 will be here tomorrow? Or will it be on midnight on wednesday? Either way, so much hyping going on, new warframe, new assists, new conflict mode(Most expected), player ships(Starframe 64 in 3D plz), and new mirage frame, saving a slot just for that warframe :D

1 MORE THING! If you click on the URL right here: https://www.warframe.com/theliset/?#4

You will find at the end, Ortiz states "Why did the operator abandon me?", will we get to see Ortiz? Will we get to learn about his story? And what is that soma looking gun that mirage is holding in her hand?

Soma lineage confirmed?

Soma

^Akstilletto

^??? Soma handgun?

Please reply guys.

Welp, since you know it's coming out Thursday...

..............................That means you can sleep tomorrow night! :D

Edited by Pansoy

I'm less concerned about the line as much as I am the context Ordis uses in his speech. Directly talking to you, but if it's your Liset then is it not under your operation?

The way he says his question is as if he's expecting an immediate answer from some entity, quite possibly the player/viewer of the site.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Wednesday is the set patch day set by DE themselves...that and that they had to actually now anounce that it's thursday makes it clear that once again it didn't work out quite as planned.

I mean sure sure.....you can always go ahead and whiteknight for DE...but it's not the first time a big update didn't quite arrive on time *cough U13*

This game is a work in progress, no one can pin point the exact moment when an update will be finished only aproximate. That is why a back up page like this dojo screen is all ways good to have in-case of a delay.

Depends. Will there be turkey for dinner every night?

Yes but only the rump.

I'm less concerned about the line as much as I am the context Ordis uses in his speech. Directly talking to you, but if it's your Liset then is it not under your operation?

From what we've been told about Vor's Prize from the livestreams, the ship you receive appears to be a hand-me-down gifted to you by the Lotus. If that turns out to be true, it likely had a previous owner. 

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Ok so. I'll post this on here too. I got up early due to dmam cramps in my legs, and well to my srupise U14 is now out yet. (Good job btw).

So I looked back on the website (a new update thanks) and I see the Dojo, what hopefully means we can dock the damm thing, also red lights. Stalker? also there is a massive screen that seems to be another Intel. (more likely a Video Intel due to the size).

So now I think that Intel will come out today (at some point).

So now I also found this "UPDATE 14 COMING THURSDAY (PC)!"

So my question is like I asked on the Topic itself is.

Ok so what excaly what time on the Thursday then?

Do you mean this Wednesday midnight?, as you both kown midnight bacily means the next day.

Sooo...

Edited by LegionCynex

omg, wild dojo... red lights on the ship.....

That's the connection I made.  I like the thought of Stalker watching our dojos, out of sight and under the radar, waiting for us to head out on missions so he can follow us.

Y'know, like a Stalker.