Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

So much hype I thought yesterday was thursday (Aus) which meant it was wednesday (Canada/US). Only a few minutes ago did I realise that yesterday was wednesday (Aus) and today is thursday (Aus) so this night is thursday (Canada/US). Meaning I got up early for nothing :(

Which while true it doesn't matter what time it is anywhere else, and when DE says an update is coming out wednesday we don't stay up to midnight tuesday waiting for it.

I'm not disagreeing with you here. What I was saying is that a lot of people seemed to miss that OP was referring to Thursday morning and that it had already come. Still, it really doesn't matter :p

But yeah, I'm not sure why there even would be a midnight release. There's nothing wrong with hoping for it, though.

So much hype I thought yesterday was thursday (Aus) which meant it was wednesday (Canada/US). Only a few minutes ago did I realise that yesterday was wednesday (Aus) and today is thursday (Aus) so this night is thursday (Canada/US). Meaning I got up early for nothing :(

Don't worry 'bout it. I'mma probably wake up in a few hours to the update ^.^"

Good morning topic!

So how was staying up until midnight go? I can see the Update 14 is now out yet, oh dear.

Maybe I won after all.

Well we still got the hole of today.

So no worry people sure it will come near morning or afternoon.

and if we are really unlucky the evening.

But hay we can wait.

People are staying up right now waiting for the update to deploy? Despite the fact that the devs said (and, I assume it was repeated many times in this thread) that the update was pushed over to Thursday?

Go to sleep, guys. Update's not coming out for another twelve hours at bare minimum.