Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skana Prime Buff?

Sunder

Anyone else (by that I suppose I mean any other Founders) want to use the Skana Prime but find it completely outclassed by other weapons?

I mean....look at it compared to both the regular Skana and Dakra Prime!

egxrvm.jpg35ipq43.png

Not only is it weaker in every regard but the Dakra even has better critical chance as well...

Kinda makes it pointless to have really. Some Founders may pull it out just to show it off but that display is quickly shut down once someone shows how weak it is comparatively.

I know the weapon is gone now and can no longer be obtained but does that mean DE has just forgotten about it and will never have it buffed? Even if just a little to make it stand up to the big boys of melee combat?

Edited by Smac

inb4 lock.

This has been discussed before. 

Arent you productive

Itd bring alot of issues with non founders but it could use a look at

Or people could use the Darkra

That thing is kinda cool too though the skana is nicer IMO

ohey its the other nyx i met the other day! yea, the same thing can be said about....about....basically everything that's been released before update 7 really. DE is slowly fixing the old weapons that were ALWAYS S#&$ty and they havent even finished yet and most of the fixes were complete overhauls of the system they were associated with(aka damage 2.0 for non-armor ignoring and melee 2.0 for anything that wasnt a charge weapon). I'm pretty sure the extremely exclusive weapons like snipetrons and founder stuffs are on the very bottom of everything since we still have weapons that can be obtained right now that need fixing such as fist weapons and older clan tech weapons.

A buff would be very appreciated.

I personally have both weapons (Dakra and Skana) and am annoyed that the (IMO) better looking sword that was exclusive is blown away by the one that any old Joe can get for 10-25 platinum on the trading post.

The problem is that the usual crybabies who complain about not having it would have their jimmies rustled even more if they found out that a weapon they can't even get anymore got a nice buff. 

Quite frankly, I don't care how butthurt they are, but DE does. 

I'm not saying to make it better than or equal to Dakra Prime. In doing that some people would view such an act as making the Skana Prime a "Pay2Win" weapon.

Just give it, it's own niche. Make it crit well, or up the damages, make it have a high status chance, SOMETHING. It's an awesome looking weapon that as "Alad_VI"  said, "is blown away by the one that any old Joe can get for 10-25 platinum on the trading post."

The problem is that the usual crybabies who complain about not having it would have their jimmies rustled even more if they found out that a weapon they can't even get anymore got a nice buff. 

yRwRJHt.gif

i forgot about the crybabies LOL you do bring up a good point 

Yes, and they cry to get it and will do even harder and louder if that happens,but sadly those weapons really need a buff.

For what it's worth I've seen a handful of people asking for dual Skana prime which would just be... *deep, exasperated sigh*

There's a PS4 thread asking for all references of Excalibur Prime to be removed from their version of the game.(replace the corrupted vault statue, change some corrupted mod pictures, etc.)

There's a PS4 thread asking for all references of Excalibur Prime to be removed from their version of the game.(replace the corrupted vault statue, change some corrupted mod pictures, etc.)

Because life is just too hard for some people. PC master race.

I kid of course, but asking devs to put in time and effort that could be spent getting both PC and PS4 closer to update 14 changing models because you feel excluded or something is just silly.

Y'all Founders are gonna judge me anyhow, no matter what I say... So here goes.

No. I truly believe that Skana should not be buffed. Yeah. You payed quite a pretty penny to get it. (And I am very grateful for that.)

At the same time, it's nothing more than a spin-off of a not-so-great starter weapon.

And that's my (Worthless) opinion. Forgive me o' glorious founders. lol

Edited by CrazyOne