Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evil Is Afoot!

JimmyThreeNut

Attention, Tenno.

It has come to my attention that things are not what they seem in the world of Warframe.

I believe a conspiracy is afoot, perpetrated by various individuals seeking to twist our perceptions of reality.

Photo-4.png

Surely you recognize Lotus, our guide, mentor, and faction director.

While I was traveling through space, snacking on some War-Fu, I was met with an epiphany, Lotus in no way resembles a Lotus Blossom!

EXHIBIT A:

22unumv.png

By changing only 80% of the word Lotus we arrive at her true identity, Lettuce.

Don't believe me?

Doing a small amount of research, I discovered that Lotus has, in the past, been associated with a man calling himself Salad V. It occurred to me that the main ingredient in salad, is Lettuce.

Need more convincing?

EXHIBIT B:

JUcnQNS.png

The resemblance is as striking as it is terrifying.

Fear not, Tenno. While it may seem that our dear Lotus (Lettuce) has deceived us, this was not without just cause.

We have received intelligence suggesting that Salad V and Councillor Vay Shrek may be preparing to form a coalition to destroy the Tenno.

EXHIBIT C:

_1394422152_cover.jpg

This knowledge, combined with the findings of another lone Tenno investigator, namely the discovery of Councillor Vay Shrek moonlighting as a potato, has led me to believe that they are seeking to form the most terrifying amalgam that we have ever faced ...

Potato Salad

potato-salad.jpg

Obviously, rather than waste time trying to explain her intentions or origins, Lotus has sought to prepare us as quickly as possible.

Lettuce hope that our wise and caring Lotus will lead us to victory against this newfound threat.

Attention, Tenno.

It has come to my attention that things are not what they seem in the world of Warframe.

I believe a conspiracy is afoot, perpetrated by various individuals seeking to twist our perceptions of reality.

Photo-4.png

Surely you recognize Lotus, our guide, mentor, and faction director.

While I was traveling through space, snacking on some War-Fu, I was met with an epiphany, Lotus in no way resembles a Lotus Blossom!

EXHIBIT A:

22unumv.png

By changing only 80% of the word Lotus we arrive at her true identity, Lettuce.

Don't believe me?

Doing a small amount of research, I discovered that Lotus has, in the past, been associated with a man calling himself Salad V. It occurred to me that the main ingredient in salad, is Lettuce.

Need more convincing?

EXHIBIT B:

JUcnQNS.png

The resemblance is as striking as it is terrifying.

Fear not, Tenno. While it may seem that our dear Lotus (Lettuce) has deceived us, this was not without just cause.

We have received intelligence suggesting that Salad V and Councillor Vay Shrek may be preparing to form a coalition to destroy the Tenno.

EXHIBIT C:

_1394422152_cover.jpg

This knowledge, combined with the findings of another lone Tenno investigator, namely the discovery of Councillor Vay Shrek moonlighting as a potato, has led me to believe that they are seeking to form the most terrifying amalgam that we have ever faced ...

Potato Salad

potato-salad.jpg

Obviously, rather than waste time trying to explain her intentions or origins, Lotus has sought to prepare us as quickly as possible.

Lettuce hope that our wise and caring Lotus will lead us to victory against this newfound threat.

My reaction to the title (I regret nothing!)

4135539+_acc75edf5272020d151e7015483ea0a

I read this and i just about died. lollll just thinking about it makes me laugh.