Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Not able to play through the "quest system". 

I opted to play through the tutorial on a rank 14 account. Certain nodes on Mercury are locked now, and when I try to play a mission leading up to the locked missions, after completing the mission, it kicks you out of the game - back to login screen.

There is nothing on the ship or in the menu's that tell us where the heck to complete the first quest. The Vor's quest is displayed in the ship by the console, and it tells me to bring the comms back up, but how do I do that? Where do I go? It's so confusing.

I can not get past the liberate arms dealer segment. I've done this mission seven times now and completed it. My mods station is unlocked but, the mission to liberate the arms dealer is still there.

I can not progress further.

Possible solutions: I have no idea. I tried doing it with a friend but, the game signed us out before we could finish the mission.

I cannot explore any of the bugs because I am constantly disconnected from the game. When I started the prologue (great prologue btw) it runs fine. A bit of lag whenever a weapon ranks up. It seems to be melee weapons that do it because only the Mk-1 Bo caused some lag when it ranked up. But so far everything looks nice except for the buggy ship features. With the constant kicks back to the login screen I will just have to wait for a hotfix.

Cannot log in because of a internet timeout issue regular..

Cannot complete a mission because of a glitch in the game that kicked me out.

Show profile button not working.

The game froze when choosing a warframe in the aresenal ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS CHAT, AND FACE IMMMENSE LAG.

Solo pause doesn't freeze the enemies movement.

Tutorial IS WHERE?

Codex ITEMS AND RESIZING REQUIRED.

notice* 32 bit and defragmentated cache.

Edited by Magnulast

It seems as if the login servers are down. When I try to log in to my account, it will display the message:

Login Failed. Could not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)

Not sure if this is a bug, but there is no "Exit" button on the login page for the game.

I can rarely connect to the game and I keep on getting the message "Login failed. Could not connect to the server. (ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)".

I know my internet is working fine, because I can login onto every other game, and steam hasn't signed me out yet.

It's very hard to join a game and when it says "Please wait" it gets stuck very often and never loads.

Best Regards,

X_Pilot/JakedPotato

SHIP: Continually forced sign out, especially when installing new segments.

FRAMES: Rhino Prime- Iron skin is no longer gold.

TEXT: I typed in (squad chat) "dang" D-A-N-G and it censored it. Are euphemisms intentionally banned?

MODS: All mods including vitality (starting at 30%) are are only upgradable by 3 tiers now. I'm sure only making it to a bonus 120% health with max vitality was not intended. If this was intended, I am very sad and and feel that new player will be horribly under powered (Like on a not even funny level that just passed "funny yet sad").

non bugs but rather annoyances: Logging in instantly send me to region chat, and my screen is spammed with text. Also I cannot leave a squad via the chat menu (that would be nice). The starting cut scene with Vor is a bit laggy.

Note: I'd report more but I can no longer seem to stay in my ship without a forced log out.

Edited by Adamant80

Besides the server issues that DE is taking care of according to their twitter, seems like when I can complete a mission my game just crashes right as the game finishes and would normally lead you into the star map (or rather the ship now). Not sure if its because it cannot reconnect to the server or if the game is bugging out

The game consistently crashes when trying to purchase anything whether it's with platinum or credits, and doesn't allow access back into the game until it feels like not sending you the internet timeout message during the login screen.

Trying to buy a damn incubator bp 

first of fall i want to thank to all warframe developers for update 14 ......but its quite disappointing.....that we were facing lots of problem...... server down ...login failed(take 1 hr to login) ..lots of other bugs........arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...you have to test the game before it get  deployed.......seriously disappointed ...update without bugs is far better then early update ....for me its going to be release on next friday most probably because it take a week ...to over come wid all bugs

I constantly keep getting kicked from game, even while in the middle of a mission or standing doing nothing.

dIx2jOm.png

If this gets repeated, im sorry DE.... Something is wrong with the forum.

its almost impossible to post something on it now.