The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I can't use the mod interface. My Warframe obscures several mods and the entirety of the dropdown "sort by" menu. Moreso when wearing shoulder attachments. 

Also, feedback: having to pan the camera to look around the Tenno to see a menu is not as immersive as getting to feel I'm looking as the Tenno. 

well i recieved this warning that said ports 3960 and 3962 are blocked by firewall or sth, and i made a new rule for the inernet security allowing all local ports to connect but its not changing anything, matches are taking longer than ever to load and its not me alone, because of this prob, the players in my squad have to wait a long time too just for me to load, pls any ideas, or help?

Since U14, Loading times have tripled and causing occasional freezing.

Taking little near five minutes to load into a stage as a client, with two chances to outright crash when it freezes up to load. And when I do finish loading, I might actually never finish loading in the since that my screen is forever the loading screen, but I can shoot/move/etc. Forcing me to ALT+F4 out of the game.

If I'm the host, I load faster; but I also throw my teammates into perpetual limbo by locking them on their lisets, forever to be stuck by me until I leave the party.

I have Verified and defragged with no luck, and am currently reinstalling. I noticed the load troubles happened on the Devstream too, and to response to a statement: No, it will not just "Go away", thats not how it works. It needs a fix. It stops a variety of people from playing.

Me again. The patch has /not/ fixed the loading bug yet, though however has made it easier on me for joining smaller parties though. If it's still a four man, however? It's still broken as all hell. I'll have a webm displaying this up in a few moments.

EDIT: http://puu.sh/ai9v8/6588027dda.webm What was once nearly 30 seconds (U13) is now little over 2 minutes (U14.) And contrary to dev belief, this will not just sort itself out. It needs action to be taken.

Edited by Iihcap

This is a big one.

Pressing escape while channeling a Banshee's soundquake or a Nyx's absorb causes the respective warframe to exit the channeling animation while the effect stays in place.

It's the exact same as the knockdown exploit, but is now one click away. Should be fixed asap.

Edit: tried it with Hydroids puddle, but instead of ending the animation it just has the menu effect in place while the actual menu never shows up.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

Lots of bugs found in 1 mission

It all began when I went to E Prime to farm Kubrow mods. I brought Nekros along and killed lots of enemies, and Kubrows. But when I used Shadows of the Dead no Kubrows came out(Bug #1).  As I approached the end of the mission, I found that a Kubrow Den could spawn infinite Kubrows, in packs of 3-4(Bug #2). I used this opportunity to farm lots of mods. Yay. In the middle of it I died because the Feral Kubrow's charge attack knocked me back and hit me multiple times, causing massive damage and killing me. I am not sure if this is intended(Bug #3). When I revived, I could not switch to my ranged weapon(Bug #4) and all health orbs I walked over got absorbed, even with full health(Bug #5). 

That's all. Pictures below.

2014-07-19_00001_zps18153f60.jpg

2014-07-19_00003_zpsdfc1738d.jpg

2014-07-19_00002_zps7ae004cd.jpg

Just throwing my hat in here. 

I encountered the Mirage warframe build that completes but does not include ability mods.

As described in thread, restarting the game got them to appear in the mods list.

Dunno if this is still a work in progress but, as of 7/19/14 10:04am CST, bug still appears.

BUGS SENITIAL DIES INTENTIALLY VERY FAST FOR NOW REASON, HP PODS DONT RESTORE HP OR SHIELDS BACK TO SENEITAL HP OR SHIELD ANYMORE, RHINO PRIME IRON SKIN WRONG COLOR NOT GOLD, 

I've noticed this as well, my Carrier only has empty vitality and redirection on it, but I have noticed it dies a lot quicker than it used to.

Edited by soundtea

- Nightmare mode missions do not reward nightmare mods on completion. Checked on several nodes. Neither the "Mission Completed" UI shows any mission rewards, nor does the mod collection display any rewards when set to "recent" (it shows mods collected during the mission correctly, but no nightmare mod is rewarded at the end of the mission). 

Controller bugs:

- The map and waypoint features are both mapped to select as default

- When trying to reset controller to default settings it effects UI scaling

- When trying to reset controller to default settings causes the controller to stop working entirely

Ran into an issue with Howl of The Kubrow questline. Started quest and acquired segment normally. Bought Kubrow starter pack. Produced and rushed kubrow. Quest hasn't updated to new, named puppy Kubrow. Still getting notifications from Ordis whenever I enter the Liset that the Kubrow is hatching.

If your game is set to solo and you attemp to do a Dark sector the game will say you need to be in online mode, now if you change your matchmaking to public via the top left icon (so you don't have to back all the way out of the navigation screen), it will still give you this error message, even though the names of other players will clearly scroll across when highlighting the dark sector.

Only way to fix this is to completely back out of navigation.

It's my first time writing here on the forum but i got to do it because i have a big problem going on right now!

Since always i played Warframe with the initial message "Open ports 3962....", but still i was able to play with no problem at all..(because the ports are actually open)

Now, after the U14, i get the same message as always, but now its really impossible to play.. every defence mission i do, everything i play.. after a while the game freeze a bit, then the host migrates, and i'm back in my ship.

EVERY. TIME. Now thats a pain in the ***!

I'm starting to think that somehow is related to the initial message that i get about the ports problem...

Possible bug:

Can't see maxed stances in mod section only unranked ones.

Ordis repeate the same lines over and over again its getting really annoying.

Also no matter what i try since the update my load time is really long before update it was 5sec now its at least 2 minutes, is there a way to fix it?