Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

My game is running at 60fps but ever since the update it gets these random frame drops that freeze to 1 frame for up to 20 seconds, I've tried lowering my settings hoping it would maybe atleast help it but no matter what settings are set it still does it, 60fps then random freezing. 

I don't think the fact that arc traps are no longer targetable by melee attacks has been addressed enough

so just in case anyone was wondering, arc traps can't be hit by melee weapons. kind of annoying while running with the sword alone in an interception mission where I have to run past the same traps all the time

Nightmare - July 19th.

Nightmare mode handicaps are in place but there is no nightmare mod reward at the end.

I can confirm that all nightmare missions on Mars have this issue.

sorry i don't have any screens but i've ran them multiple times and I get the same result.

Edited by 4ever4gotin

I think that if there is an alert and you have a quest on a planet you shouldnt make it so u have to do the quest first. I cant get to the orokin catalyst bp alert because i still need to find an egg and im beginning to think its a myth. I think that should be changed, give the option of what you want to do on the node, like nodes are given the option of nightmare mode vs normal mode.

So i logged into the game ,and i noticed that i a segment for the foundry, but i didnt complete the quest..I putted the segment into foundry it started working, but then I noticed that i have a quest for foundry.I completed the quest ,but Odis now says to go to Corpus Warehouse mission to steal something,and i dont have it on map...What i need to do ?

Hey guys, I made a thread about some people experiencing super slow load times - up to 5-10 minutes - when hosting or joining a mission with other people. This may have something to do with the loading screen. I have a lower end machine, so I run the game on the lowest settings and resolution, as well as window mode. I found a workaround to the slow load times by alt tabbing and then minimizing the game while it was loading, which eliminated the wait time. It took 30 seconds to a minute to load as opposed to 5-10 minutes.

It's interesting to note though, that playing solo does not give me the slow load time, and I do not need to minimize the game while it's loading in solo mode.

Strange,I also play with a potato and on solo it takes me months to begin. :/ (Sheldon  also experienced this during the devstream :p )

I'll try your tip until it's being fixed. (That's the most annoying problem I have currently, and I also hope we'll get a Ordis enable/disable button soon : it could possibly be very boring on a long period.)

Another issue : when I try to choose another frame, the menu has a bad delay & I even got stuck once(pressing the "go back" button didn't do anything.)

N.B. : Please don't touch (nerf) Mirage, she's awesome!

So I'm not sure what causes it, but me and one of my friends were doing a Derelict Defense and we were able to damage the cryopod with our Angstums and Ogris when the cryopods shield was down. We were Vauban and Hydroid.

Edited by Link_Highwind

The fact that after hours of running to gain a egg.. knowing there is a catalyst BP underneath it.. and learning from someone in the region chat that for some players the eggs show up as nav-coords.. knowing I have gained lots of them during my many runs.. Well, that is kinda dissapointing. Means I will miss out on this catalyst BP.. and I've ran missions worth a few hours of my time for nothing. Please do find a fix for this :( I want to have my little Kubrow <3

Fun bug I heard from a friend: during the vor's price quest, if you got the BP from market and crafted the item too early, it prevents the next quest marker from showing up.

Also... i think it would be nice if they marked on the new navigation system which stage unlocks access to a new planet. The old star map give a much better sense of direction and foresight as to what's ahead

Edited by Graythrone