The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

There is a GAMEBREAKING bug with the countermeasure mission. The countermeasure mission will not always give you countermeasures. When you enter your ship, you are instructed to make countermeasures in the foundry, but since the mission bugged and did not give them to you, you can not make them. It locks you out of doing any missions until you make them, meaning you can not redo the mission to get them. This means that if you encounter this bug like I did, you can not play the game AT ALL. You literally can not progress. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible, as it literally stops the game from working. If any new player were to encounter this bug, they would put down the game and never pick it back up again. This should be a top priority fix. Hopefully you can fix this soon so those of us effected can actually play the game.

Whenever I finish a mission there's a lack visual of indications, for example the cube icon showing where to place a component is gone, I have to restart the game to show indicators again. Context: I choose to do the prologue.

Game crashed when I was in the 'Get the Merkur Nav Segment' Quest Mission.

Now the Game wants me to do the Quest again AND build the Ascaris Negator.

But:

I dont have the BP in my Foundry and i cant open the Starchart to do the 'Get the Merkur Nav Segment' Quest again.

I'm trapped in an eternal loop.

Please help me DE.

Edit: I was able to fix the bug. Another player invited me to the 'Get the Merkur Nav Segment' Quest.

Edited by -S-O-Yetili

I have a 3 Mbps DSL connection which allows approximately 330 KB/s download speeds. That said, the launcher is doing very strange things with downloading the update. The download is regularly tanking to between 45-2 KB/s... and then occasionally jumping up afterwards to 1-2 MB/s (speeds my connection cannot possibly be functioning at). Overall, the download has been extremely slow so far. Currently sitting at 10 KB/s.

So, discovered that in my case -- my antivirus software was throttling the download without alerting me to it. Very strange behavior, but download speed is back up to reasonable levels now.

And forgot to say! Hard to navigate through menus with a xbox gamepad connected. I can't acccess the submenus with any button. It always happenend just with breaking through consoles that I had to grab the mouse. But I have to grab it all the time. Not urgent, but I thought it worth it to let you know guys.

Awesome work, thank so much for making this game so great.

As a lot of player here, I don't have Darvo's blueprint in the foundry during Vor's mission. It would not be a big problem if I could do something while waiting for an update to fix the bug, but it actually is, since I can't access any planet without that blueprint. The update looks nice, but that's very frustrating to quit the game and wait for an update, when players who skip the tutorial can start to discover all the new things added. This bug needs a very quick fix.

Quick skim finds that alot of people arn't getting updates to their ship say when they have the communications segment, so relogging seems to fix this. I also had said issue.

Also latency or something is leading to alot of hangups in client/server connection due to some physics anomalies. This leads to things such as 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/46477419674132363/3A5F18F1A83701344EF45E6461D9E87DFDBDF945/

Edited by antofdeath

i don't know if anyone said this one but the hud is not controller friendly and the whole ship is not efficient like the old hud , the old hud was one click there store this one is slow because you walk slow and the ship door opens slow , vor's prize does not work ,for quests to reappear i have to logout and login and the connection to publics games are horrible one moment your in a team the other moment you are all alone 

p.s kubro pup super cute

Edited by N7-CommanderShepard

Here are a couple of bugs I ran into.

1. - Small Mini Map on left does not follow player after U14.

Its stuck and I was forced to press [ M ] in order to find my way around because mini was stuck on one position.

2. - UI in Result reward window on the bottom right, you see how text is "Out Of Bounds"

LRmn18N.jpg

3. - Missions for some reason are letting 5 players onto the map.

--( unless this is intended )--

4. - Missions wont end even when both players are dead and no one else is in mission..

hzX3f3u.jpg

wudEHmd.jpg

Another bug ... the mods dosen`t show their image ( left panel)

Everytime i want to start a mission it stucks  with the message " Please Wait..." .  Then i have to quit game via Task Manager ( End Process) 

Sometimes when i aquire a segment it can`t be installed.

And many more already shown by other players.

I`m waiting for hotfixes. 

Edited by monstruletz15

Am getting fps drops consistently regardless of instance.

Also have to log out and relog in for quests to update.

Thanks for the update, DE.

Do bug fixes tmrw. Now go to bed.

Update #1

Am getting dropped out to missions to main menu

Now i cant login to my account, get the failed to login message.

Edited by hades9511

No idea how but during the mission to rescue the guy that gives you the blueprint to remove the thing vor puts on your warframe at beginning of prologue, near the end when vor takes control of your shields, I had 10560 total shield value.  Players in squad saw this on their screen too although their shields and health values remained normal.  I didn't leave the squad and got dragged into the mission a second time and the same thing happened except my shield value was just over 5k.  Again confirmed by squad mates.  Should have screen capped but it wasn't just aesthetic.  Took my shields a while to recharge from 660 normal all the way up.  You may examine my account to see what mods, weapons ect my Oberon has equipped, but it seems a repeatable bug for him.  Can't redo mission now as I've finished removing the thing.  (Sorry, I can't recall all the proper names)

Cannot continue the Kubrow quest.

I have done the mission to obtain the genetic foundry segment and when I log in the ship tells me to install the segment, but when I go to the genetic foundry I cannot install it.  I don't get the option, it just says segment required.  Relogging or restarting the game does not fix.

edit 1:  Also, there doesn't seem to be any option to close the game from the login screen.

edit 2:  Fixed Kubrow quest issue by replaying the mission to get the segment with a friend that was playing it for the first time, then relogging

Edited by Deadl0ck