Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

My encountered issues so far:

When playing prologue, few buttons did not show up in those tip messages on walls and stuff. If i remember correctly, for me it was MB4 and MB5 that displayed something like LANG/DIRECTORY/SOMETHING/

When finished prologue, i got the daily login reward and then the ship interface froze, no quest progress, nothing. So checked stuff in quick menu by pressing escape, when i went to map - i kneeled down and that's it. then i hit escape again, found nothing there and so i exited the menu and then the camera was where it was when i kneeled, but i could move, camera did not. I moved away from the place i kneeled and there was big pixelated X.

Then i rebooted game an everything was fine. Oh... and after i got the daily reward, the galaxy map console was "not installed", which appeared after i rebooted.

Mouse wheel not working entirely in post game screen.

Press and holed left mouse button in planet navigation and i can't select missions anymore, reboot.

After reboot it only showed that i can install the module i obtained in 1st mission after prologue.

Can see the pictures of only middle row mods.

No more pausing game in solo mode?

Noted that annoying thing with stopping sprinting has not been changing. After a jump or drop or sometimes just mysteriously, the character stops to sprint eve tho stamina is not depleted. While shooting i understand, but otherwise, please fix that. And make it to resume sprinting after shooting if shift has not been lifted.

Please let us chose which chat to display after we're back on the ship. Always back to region chat can get frustrating.

Edited by Otomaru

So, I went to our clan dojo and happened to notice that in our spawning room this happened: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055807352/screenshots/

*As you can see, a large number of our decorations have seemed to have melted into the ground, including our main trading post. Every other room in the dojo seems to be just fine. when i brought another clan member in to see if the problem wasn't just on my end, he confirmed what i was, in face, a problem with the placement of things in the room.

*Edit: I also, apperently, am having problems loading in. We, my team and I, started the Kubrow quest and made it to the part where you go to attach the module to your ship after having killed Jackal. upon arrival back to our respective ships, we where not able to attach the module, and where promptly disconnected from the game. I amount a few of the others still haven't been able to reconnect, long enough to full fill any sort of task. If we do make it back into the game, It stays logged on for a few moments and then gives us the "you have been disconnected" prompt. 

I have no idea if anyone else is having this problem, so i thought i might share it with you.

Edited by Kensei45

Please delete all content from update 14. The update 13 was fully functional. The new interface is killing Warframe game. If game keeps this content i will delete all Warframe Content. What the developers were thinking? I don't need a ship, i don't need a 'black ops menu', i don't need a game to decide if i can play solo or not, i don't need a patch that needs patching. What i need is the 'Warframe from yesterday', the awesome mission interface... it was so cool. Why was it changed?

So in short:

'Warframe from yesterday' (Update 13). A very impressive game.

'Warframe from today' (Update 14). One Word: 'Ouch'

Please give us back our 'Warframe from yesterday'

Please delete all content from update 14. The update 13 was fully functional. The new interface is killing Warframe game. If game keeps this content i will delete all Warframe Content. What the developers were thinking? I don't need a ship, i don't need a 'black ops menu', i don't need a game to decide if i can play solo or not, i don't need a patch that needs patching. What i need is the 'Warframe from yesterday', the awesome mission interface... it was so cool. Why was it changed?

So in short:

'Warframe from yesterday' (Update 13). A very impressive game.

'Warframe from today' (Update 14). One Word: 'Ouch'

Please give us back our 'Warframe from yesterday'

Give it time ffs it's just been a day...

Your Update 14 is a disaster, completely $&*&*#(%&!! can't access dojo, navigation system is crap, can't find squad and therefore no mission, even if you find squad, you're stuck at loading screen when others are already playing!!! please take us back to the stone age, i liked that. P.S i love warframe to death, but i might never play it again after this!!!

Valkyr: Hysteria, melee combos unavailable issue

Currently a fully upgraded Hysteria mod doesn't let the player use the following melee combos: fervor, madness & delirium while the ability is active. When reading the melee combo page, it lists the combos as requiring 1,2 & 3 levels of fusion.

If I'd have to guess, the issue is caused by the custom stance card assigned to Hysteria not actually upgrading its fusion level alongside with the actual mod card. (unless the stance card is not supposed to have any fusion levels in the first place)