Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Just random bugs I found while doing the prologue:

- cannot view first row of mods in mod lists inside ship

- can shoot weapon while in loading screen (I was done loading and the other person was not)

- in the cache mission, it looks like everyone has to collect each cache from the minimap, but when a team member collected them already, we are able to extract (the cache waypoint is still on my minimap)

-after a mission, while I'm loading out, it says I'm done loading and my other team mate is loading out... (switched order?)

-shift-ctrl (sliding) in player ship makes me move faster but no animation for it?

I got stuck in the first mission after the tutorial,Vor's Prize,on Earth.

I can't end it.

After doing the comand "decoupling" it appearts a decoupling % and it never goes above 0%.

No signs or symbols on the map.

We all get to the extraction after a bit of exploration. 5/5(shouldn't it be max 4 users per squad ?) But nothing happens and we are forced to abort-and fail-mission.

This already happened several times,I can't go further than this. I really hope this is fixed because I am already regretting the decision of doing the prologue.

Edited by Phobesse

1. Standing in front of navi - console showing a big white X.

- aborted game

2. now navi console works, but matchmaking for story line mission (tried earth, mantle) just says pls. wait.

3. try to do it solo ...

hope this helps a bit for bugfixing.

Well, here are some bugs I've noticed so far:
1) While breaking a raid crate, the red marker may not disappear, though you've already picked the sphere.

2) Unable to access dojo (Clanmates adviced to re-login for a couple of times)
3) While doing another raid mission, the green "extraction marker" was already there, though the reactor has not been destroyed yet.

Is it okay that half planets are not discovered now? I used to have all of them discovered. Thus, I couldn't go to an alert mission on Uranus.

A Massive BUG. There is no counter measure thingy at all. I have it marked on the foundry, and they say build it, but nothing. There is nothing. Can't activate navigation, and cant move on. This is a serious issue. I literally cannot play the game anymore. Just stuck on the ship now. This needs a serious fix.

Your Update 14 is a disaster, completely $&*&*#(%&!! can't access dojo, navigation system is crap, can't find squad and therefore no mission, even if you find squad, you're stuck at loading screen when others are already playing!!! please take us back to the stone age, i liked that. P.S i love warframe to death, but i might never play it again after this!!!

amen

Sorry guys, but the amount of bugs in this U14 is so high that I restarted game for, like... 10 times, before I ended prologue?

Just a bunch of them:

1. Wall ate some text:

http://i.imgur.com/alU2Y7T.jpg

2. Camera stucked in this state, yet my character could move.

http://i.imgur.com/Vg9KwHp.jpg

3. HUD is lost, could not access the "Esc" menu:

http://i.imgur.com/Vu7LD9k.jpg

4. 4440 shields, instead of 0:

http://i.imgur.com/mjFx9Tc.jpg

5. Door won't open:

http://i.imgur.com/1mmSqaa.jpg

6. Lotus and the game itself are telling me that I should go face the Vor, yet I killed him 1 minute earlier:

http://i.imgur.com/81bX5yI.jpg

7. Top-left mode is blank. Also as you can see, because of warframe left column isn't visible:

http://i.imgur.com/coqOHjs.jpg

8. After installing the segment, game keeps on telling me that I shoud install the mod.

9. Market stops reacting to mouse clicks after some time.

10. Vor's Prize Quests isn't visible from the "whole solar system view". You must click on every planet and see if the marker is here.

That's just a few bugs I was able to print screen, lots more are still exist. Ah, gotta settle down a bit and watch some videos with kittens and puppies.

Edited by ngrazer

I got to the ship and turned on the arsenal. Now it says restore comms. Lotus says to go to navigation. I go to navigation. There are no quests on star chart just the planets. No way to progess.

Edited by AstorSigma

Quest:

Finished gathering resources to build the unlocker for the lock Vor put on my warframe.

Bug:

Couldn't find the blueprint anywhere, the one Darvo supposedly gave me.

The locks on my Frame are gone as well.

But quest marker still insists me to interact with the Foundry to build it.

Result:

Stuck, unable to do anything else. ( Can't access Star chart, AT ALL. )

After saving Darvo and "receiving" the Blueprint to craft that 'item' that free's me from Vor's mind control i havent received it.

Supposedly its in the miscellaneous section, which it is not. after browsing through my entire foundry i have reason to believe i didnt infact receive this item.

Because the quest requires me to build something I dont have, im stuck in limbo, and cant continue forward.

Any feedback would be kindly appreciated

the order of on-ship transmissions, installing modules and doing missions didnt match up for me:

- i recieved the message from lotus to rescue darvo after the mission to rescue him

- i only had the option to install the mercury nav segment after i had killed vor... on mercury

sometimes, when a character has a long transmission the hud displays the first set of subtitles twice

if you are viewing a planet in the nav menu, and you attempt to access, for instance, the arsenal via the menu, it will not take you to the arsenal menu until you exit the nav menu

some scrollable menus cannot be scrolled all the way to the bottom (mod menu and post mission rewards for example)

also only player stats can be mouse wheel scrolled on the post mission rewards

mod menus only show the pictures of mods located along a narrow(ish) horizontal strip, rather than the whole visible set

not sure if intentional, but the new mk1 weapons are not present in the market

Edited by DeckChairVonBananaCamel

Valkyr's ultimate, Hysteria is not giving the extra combos that require Fusion Ranks.

Maybe the stance associated with Hysteria is not properly synchronized with Hysteria's fusion level and the stance is actually just sitting at rank 0 the whole time?

Maybe a glitch when moving ranked up Hysterias from U13 to U14?

I've tried unequipping and requipping Hysteria as well as un/reequipping Valkyr, neither work.

I only have my one maxed out Hysteria so I can't test what would happen with a rank 0 Hysteria

Edited by Tyrannawn

The Magic Findings of DiBBz.. Come please and look at what we are going to show today

Installing Foundry component Extreme blur

WOfLEFr.jpg

5 People in 1 game :S

O8fWr5M.jpg

and yes it was actually 5 people playing and interacting with each other

The dreadful Mini-map Bug + Weird Constant Party glows

Gg34Vbh.jpg

BZkYMXx.jpg

UI Lock ups and cannot exit game via Esc nor Alt+F4

Z0NDcB0.jpg

the game does not want you to leave

--------------------------------------------------

Major FPS Drops In Tenno Lab Terminal:

was trying to research broad and sword and yeah massive FPS drops just trying to select it was hard enough

In a specific order You cause your game to go into a major dip in FPS mode:

i basically was on the chat windo and used that curosr to access communications and then friends - and then all of a sudden major FPS drops started happening every 2-3 secs.

: EDIT :

Login Failed: Check your info

ive checked 5 times now and i never miss-spell my password - its not allowing me to login now. this happened right after i obtained kubrow egg and was about to put it in but then was getting told to re-log

Edited by DiBBz