The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Still no way to access the Specter screen to view your 4 types and the template... I'm tempted to say that you are hiding something for the ship in a quest, but when you open the arsenal the specter tab at the bottom is gone. Unless drama with resolution and I need to adjust setting/bring the game full screen or something?

Mirage quest - Claimed Systems for Mirage, no notification nor voice over (from ship or Lotus). Had to relog. When I went back into the game I got an inbox message that said the Chassis was complete and all that was left was the blueprint, therefore I don't have a clue for the chassis nor is it obtainable.

Same here. Script fail.

I just killed Vor in Vor's Prize on Mercury and the notification (with icon) remains in my navigation module. The icon isn't actually visible on Tolstoj, just the alert list. Is there supposed to be something after that? If yes, I'm stuck.

Hello DE and Community. I'm here to report my findings on the "Mirage" being overpowered claims.

It is not needing of a reducing, but rather a Host/Client fix.

It seems the Client seems to multiply the damage by insane amounts, and slow everyone else in the lobby, while a Mirage who is hosting has no issues.

If you read this, Spread the word.

-Rarityframe

I'm sure someone has said this already and that is has been logged, but there does not seem to be a way to raise your Kubrows loyalty level, plus no real way to complete the Kubrow quest, I've done everything already but I can still click begin when I'm doing the Mirage quest. Lotus will say the last line for the Kubrow quest but from what I can tell I haven't comleted it.

There is no sell function for Kubrow ? Really ? I must have Kubrow that i dont like till my life end ? .... So if i did not missed something, this sell function should be absolutely option ...

There will be a "release to the wild" quest or maybe just an menu option to do that. Check your codex and click quests to see if there is a Kubrow quest you can do.

Probably already known. The mod selection is kinda broken:

- any mod in the last row, e.g. wildfire, Vital Sense are not shown or accesable.

- scroll bar is skaling worng (at least its not usable to get to the mods at the end)

Ln2Y10k.jpg

And there should be Wildfire, Vital Sens unranked etc.

DE please fix the enormous amount of time people have to wait on loading screen before starting a mission, as soon as possible. I can't enjoy the update because of this, warframe is almost unplayable since I have to spend more time waiting than playing. I am sure the problem isn't my internet connection, and I know many people have this problem.

Edited by hugodsl

Why is the kubrow bug section have 1 thing?

A major bug is the loyalty issue.

There is currently no known method to re-gain their loyalty. It isn't appealing to see that they are afraid of you.

Also had the same problem

Retrieved Mirage systems from foundry and it didn't update so I restarted the game and then it says I have the chassis too, so now I can't continue the quest line to get the chassis which really sucks. Like wow, you already have to build this pieces individually and then wait to continue the quest.

When this gets fixed can I have the chassis awarded to my account or something please? Cuz I could've had it building right now, but now who knows how long it will take until I can get it and then make Mirage.

Basically anyone who tried to do the quest line to get her is screwed and has to wait ever longer than the long process already takes.

Mind you, I don't dislike the quest, and no particular quarrel with how it was set up; but this bug is keeping me from progressing which is a serious issue when the whole quest line is based around the building and receiving of each individual part, and no way to advance until each part is built.

Kubrow has no Bleedout timer, he/she just dies instantly with no possibility to reviv him.

Result: -40% Loyalty (which is totally annoying, mine is down to -80% thanks to the nice drones in the infested defense)

Also you can't get Loyalty up by Interacting with your Kubrow.

14.0.3 did not fix the Vor's Prize bug for me. Still stuck because I crafted the cure too early...

EDIT:

Found a way to continue... well, get the pet at least.

1. Kill Jackal.

2. Do not activate navigation console when you get back to ship.

3. Go to Codecs and select the Kubrow quest.

4. Now activate the navigation console.

5. You can now continue towards your first Kubrow.

Edited by OneMember

14.0.3 did not fix the Vor's Prize bug for me. Still stuck because I crafted the cure too early...

Hello guys!!

Same problem after defeating Vor as supposedly the last mission in this questline, I still ''Vor's Prize'' displayed on the front of my navigation, but navigation is not going to show planets with missions. 

Thank you for the work you do for us DE. Good job!!
Edited by Duryel