Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Not sure if its related to U14, but when playing T2 capture, we couldnt get through a door because it didnt open.

Also, it would be nice to have an option to decide when a mission starts when u are hosting (Void or other key missions). Missions can now start if others vote to start the mission.

13399388.t.jpg

Edited by Lazard

Bug Report from myself and my alliance

1st) sentinals appear to be dieing from friendly aoe fire...such as penta's and the like...this has been tested....(solo) sent's survive np..in group they die half way threw 1st wave

2nd) infested surv missions on eris, mobs dont appear to be dropping o2 packs..have run at least a dozen surv missions now and allways the same..o2 runs out befor the 10 minute mark...

hope this helps....signed Eternal alliance

Edited by ggtks

The new fusion menu is not working for me correctly.

I wanted, several times, to upgrade my Heavy Caliber MOD from rank 7 to rank 8. Using Fusion Cores for that, the game keeps warning me about the capacity issue with some other weapon, I accept ~ game freezes.

It's hard to describe, the game keeps "running" but I am stuck - can go on "cancel" but then nothing else shows any sort of reaction to my input.

Tried it once manually, again with Fusion Cores ~ everything went fine until the point of the rare fusion cores which gave me the same warning again ~ accept ~ freeze.

Dojo graphic glitch

Decorations clipping through the ground or falling toward the ground as if they were "sinking"

Has only happened in the basic clan room and its linking corridors.

Exiting and re-entering the dungeon will not fix it.

30m7dd4.jpg

312zdjl.jpg

ivxo9s.jpg

Much as I DON'T want to report this, Swirling Tiger Stance has gone a MITE overpowered.

2014_07_19_00006_by_mewfan151-d7reuik.jp

I've been abusing this quite a bit, and loving hte ragdol, but having to chase down the infested missile got to be a pain. that one alone was blasted two full rooms away, and was one of the only times I've had issues with infested.

Also, Much as I love seeing it, Lephantis has his level reduced to 1. Is there any chance we can get that raised back to what it should be?

The "Back" button in the Sell Mods menu disappears after it get switched with the sale/clear buttons and doesn't come back.

1. "Back" Button visible:

2ba0HCUl.jpg

2. Gets switched with sale/clear buttons:

qZGuxjOl.jpg

3. Sale happens:

HUegbUQl.jpg

4. "Back" button stays elusive...

DTPYjVyl.jpg

ESC still works though...

If you try to fuse a mod (I did this with redirection and vitality to check this) that is installed on two frames. If you use fusion cores to upgrade and it exceedes the level of one of the frames it will freeze for a second, ask you if you want to unistall or not. If you choose unistall it will freeze for a second again and when it unfreezes nothing will happen, and no buttons will work. The level of the mod doesnt go up either, You cant finish fusing it and it you will have to alt+f4 to get out of the game and restart it.

PM me if you have questions.

This is on the known issues list and should be significantly improved in the next hotfix. 

Random and constant DCs either just before the loading is done or about after one minute in-mission included? Or are those a separate problem?

Still can't do Vor's prize. Managed to get and install the Merc segment and kill Vor but that's it

Other missions on Mercury don't unlock after doing them.

Had a visit from the Grustag 3 which completely locked out the MD mission on Mercury so Had to abandon the mission and forfeit the reward from killing them.

in a public game (capture misson) my teamate died and had no respawns so they spectated me waiting for me to win because i was just walking to the exit, when i got locked in and was unable to hack out i would press x and it wouldnt hack, i also couldnt get ammo. and when i pressed escape it would instantly close so i couldnt abort and had to ctrl-alt-delete to get out of game

Sometimes after you finish a mission and leave your squad through the top left menu the keyboard commands (like the WASD keys) stop working, the mouse still works though, but that leaves you only the option to quit the game.