Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I'd like to get confirmation regarding Kubrow ability mods.

My first Kubrow is a Sunika, I didn't pay attention to any mods I got along the process. But I noticed later on(while it was still a puppy) I had 2 race ability mods. Only one being for Sunika(Savagery) and the other being for a Raska(Howl) mod. And when It matured it had another Savagery equipped.

I've been trying to get Unleashed from the Kubrows on Earth ever since I noticed I didn't have it, since it's listed as being one of their drops.

Is this a bug? That I didn't get Unleashed? 

- Mission / Kubrow issue: Unable to obtain Kubrow Egg.

Before starting the quest, I was invited to the "Find Kubrow Egg..." mission. Of course I did not get an egg then (did not expect this, either).

Now after taking the quest, I have taken part in the mission several times (as part of a squad and solo), but never found an egg.

Is there something special I have to do (except destroying the den)?

Edit: I assume instead of Kubrow Eggs I just get Nav coordinates. (They fall out of the Kubrow dens.)

- GUI issue:

In the old interface, before and after missions, I could see the loadout for my squad mates. Now there is no display anymore.

Edit/add: You can see it in the ESC menu (where you can leave a squad)

In general: Congratulations to the prologue and Liset ship additions. To me the game feels more "immersive" than before. Shortcuts are important, too, of course, so it is good that you have them.

Edit2: typofix

Edited by Tagon

(I'm sorry if my english is bad)

I found a kubrow bug

When I'm using my kubrow (huras), and I try to go into the clan, it loads, but in the end, I get a session unavailable :( I switched to my wyrm prime sentinel, and I was able to get into the dojo.

Altough this doesn't always happen to me, because I was able to get into the dojo with my kubrow before I encountered this bug

Also, relogging didn't fix this for me

I also found a controller bug (Big picture mode)

When in big picture mode, I went to my arsenal and tried to change my warframe, but when I pressed A to pick my warframe, I was stuck, couldn't do anything, so I had to ctrl+alt+del my way out. I tried this with switching my primary, the same happened :(

I LOVE THIS UPDATE (Thank you very much DE), and I hope that soon I'll be able to figure out how to raise the loyality of my kubrow :D

1.) How to lose a defense at wave 2 by using an Ogris.

This seem only to happen when using an Ogris.. Penta and Angstrum work fine.

The Problem may be killing multiple Volatile Infested at once.

The Volatile Infested are broken beyond belief.

- Killing them: They explode.

- Not killing them: They explode by themselves.

- Melee killing them: They do not, wtf?

Volatile Infested should just DIE WHEN KILLED. Not explode and deal damage!

2.) Poopy-Osprey (The mutated ones) are back in Infested Defenses, which were removed earlier.

3.) Wild Kubrow can one-hit sentinels and seem to target them prior to the player.

4.) Infinite Wallrun is gone. This should be a feature, not a bug.

Edited by NoSpax

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, I've also submitted a ticket to support. After using the scrambler for my kubrow to get the perfect look, I hit this jackpot http://imgur.com/a/ia4AV (pics taken with WF's in-game camera).

I also wanted to use steam's camera. I was running WF in 64-bit mode so the steam overlay was not working so I reset the game in the 32-bit mode (this is a known issue, not the bug I am reporting). But once I relogged, my kubrow was some cream color with orange markings :( I spent a decent amount of platinum using the scrambler (not a good idea in a buggy build).

My kubrow is now all white since I used the scrambler one last time to get rid of the cream/orange color and she has stayed that way. I just feel so cheated after getting a glimpse of how cool my kubrow looked. I didn't even get to bring her to mission in that awesome skin!

The anti-taxi may be just a bit too strict and/or bugged-- a clanmate's been soloing Mars because running with anyone who has the node unlocked and cleared won't let him actually clear it

(cleared being white on the old starchart, uncleared being blue)

I suggest you can't taxi locked(with the lock icon on old starchat) nodes to unlock them, but can taxi uncleared nodes to clear them

There's a bug where the mod UI freezes up when I try to upgrade Serration when it is installed on my Deth Cube sentinel... basically the mod UI locks up.  If you go into mod fusion, and try to upgrade the Serration mod from there it will lock up while in the menu.  Not sure if this was posted but I hope it helps.

EDIT:  Sorry forgot to mention it happens only when the mod capacity is exceeded for the sentinel.

Edited by Z3GR4M

Okay, i read some of the leveling weapon freezing stuff on this page, and i have notied only my melee weapons freeze it up, and its only this account, my friend logged on and his was fine. But thanks DE for everything you guys doing to make this game better. 

It is no longer possible to unlock planets. But first of:

What does it mean if a mission is gloing on the edges of the tile? If it has static on it, is locked  - but even if you play all surrounding missions, you still cannot unlock the locked mission.

For example: I've played "D'Arrest" on Phobos but still have not unlocked "Wendel" on Phobos - even though it is right below it (the next one after D'Arrest assuming the order is: from the closest mission to the planet to the furthest mission from the planet).

In fact, since the new patch there were several missions I played, in an attempt to unlock the next mission right next to it - with no success whatsoever.

You unlock planets by beating bosses as far as I know.

I experienced the issue of being unable to get nodes marked as completed when playing multiplayer, but it seems to work fine in single player.

Here's a bug that bothers me.

The Hidden Message Quest, if you complete the mission to get the Helmet blueprint, and you delete the helmet blueprint, the quest doesn't send you to replay that mission, it just says "You need to craft the mirage warframe helmet blueprint!" when you can't because you don't have it, and if you don't have it, you're stuck, can't move forward, can't replay a quest to get the blueprint you need, you're just stuck.

idk how to post screenshots but theres a bug where if your on mirrages 3rd riddle the sedna planet to complete it is not even on the map please fix this i dont want to quit warframe man

I hatched my Kubrow at about 830pm on Friday, Its has yet to mature... Unless DE really hates their playerbase and made the time to mature RNG with a insane range (Wiki is clocking the range to be 24-40+ hours) or I think they're bugged =\ Secondly, Why is the only Rare mod for Kubrow only obtained via Transmutation? Even though its stated that they ALL drop from feral kubrows?

I'm repeating one thing i sad a while ago and adding something else. hopefully this will eventually get enough "complaints" that they will bring these three VERY VERY important features back:

The 3 VERY important and EXTREMELY useful features missing are:

1. that little number that would display the number of currently active sessions when you would hover over a planet or mission, that was probably my favorite feature of the game. 

2. being able to see your teammates equipment in the multiplayer lobby screen, very helpful and helps saves time and trouble

3. (minor but it bothers me) being able to leave a squad EASILY and quickly. before it was the simple press of the "back" button, now i have to press esc, find my little square, and leave squad. 

the 3rd one isnt major, but its extra steps that really dont need to be there and do get annoying after a while

Mirage Bugs:

Infinite Prism: Dying while Prism is active will cause Prism to remain permanently on the map and no longer drain energy.

- Prism Stuck on Chest: Falling off a cliff/ledge into a "reset" area while casting Prism will cause Mirage to be spawned back on land with a Prism stuck inside her.

- Red Crits: Some weapons still give red crits when used with Hall of Mirrors. I was able to confirm this by casting Hall of Mirrors and shooting my single Magnus at infested. I was getting 88k red crits.

- Hall of Mirrors View Blockage: This isn't a bug but it is very annoying when the illusions you spawn block your vision. They are fine if you spawn them while looking in a certain direction, but if you move around a lot, you'll quickly notice that they get in the way. The illusions that spawn in your front left/right need to adjust in relation to your cursor.

A few more bugs to report, apologies that I don't have screenshots of these.

Bug 1 - Levelling melee weapons

Problem: Client disconnecting from session when melee weapon level increases.

Description: We tested this with a few different cases, whenever we played a game if a client levelled their equipped melee weapon the game paused for a few seconds. In the worst case this resulted in the client disconnecting from the session entirely. Did not observe the problem when levelling any other category of item, tested on multiple levels always encountered the same bug.

Bug 2 - Client dropping from group post mission

Problem: Following completion of a mission, client drops from the game session and is forced to re-join.

Description: We observed this issue with two members of our group, one using a lower spec laptop and the second running Windows 8. After completing a mission, having returned to the liset we received a notification that they had left the squad. This consistently occurred on every mission attempted, including derelict, void and regular missions.

Bug 3 - Windows 8 Loading

Problem: User playing on Windows 8 experiencing massive load times, PC running with integrated NVIDIA 730 GPU and SSD.

Description: Since update 14 when running under Windows 8 user has been experiencing greatly increased load times. Once in game performance appears to improve, although have observed a slight reduction in frame rate.

Bug 4 - Mission unlock progress not being saved

Problem: When running the new nodes on Mercury with group, after completing the mission the node was not unlocked.

Description: Attempted to unlock all the new nodes on Mercury with clan mates post update 14, after completing the node checked and confirmed that node completion had not been registered. Tested this on Pluto as well and experienced the same issue.

Might be worth noting that in both cases the host had completed the mission node, anecdotal evidence suggests this may be due to the change with missions not unlocking the node if people are taxied. I understand that there are a lot of issues being looked at, but this one is a significant progress blocker so it would be really great if someone were able to look at it.

Edited by Hououza

The anti-taxi may be just a bit too strict and/or bugged-- a clanmate's been soloing Mars because running with anyone who has the node unlocked and cleared won't let him actually clear it

(cleared being white on the old starchart, uncleared being blue)

I suggest you can't taxi locked(with the lock icon on old starchat) nodes to unlock them, but can taxi uncleared nodes to clear them

why is this even necessary? with some of the very difficult planets that dont have a lot of player activity, and not having any people volunteer to help unlock it, its impossible for many players to solo through every mission, even with one other person, it can be hard. 

a BETTER idea would be to only apply the anti-taxi rule to alert missions and boss missions. that way, a player could still get some help to unlock a planet, but it would force them to at least play one or two of the planets missions instead of being able to skip to the boss level or alert mission. 

Found a small void bug:

After completing a T1 Capture mission the lotus told me to extract and then an Excalibur showed up like in the dark sector missions, He didn't say anything though.

Here is a screenshot: iCgA2K7.jpg

Edited by KyleDelta