Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I attempted to start crafting an ODA key, but it wouldn't start, so I hit craft again. It finally started on the fourth try. An hour later (logging out and back in again in the meantime) I noticed an indicator in the top right of my screen showing the foundry icon and a number 4. Here is a screenshot after collecting one key:

2bq.png

If I try to collect another one I get this:

2bs.png

I am now completely unable to craft ODA keys and am out 12k nano spores due to those stuck keys. That is 12k more that I need to farm on the quest for THE SPORE.

Edit: Logging out and back in made the extra 3 disappear, so I can craft again.

Edited by egregiousRac

I'm not sure how to get a screenshot of this.. so..

Trinity Energy Vampire can\t work/tag an infested (not sure for others) when it's been sucked by Vauban's ult (Orokin Derelict Defense)

Quick Thinking (used trinity) doesn't work in infested ODD? I had full energy and it did nothing.

TESTED: Doesn't work in normal missions too.

I also had rage on, while it did work, Quick Thinnking didn't.

Edited by jjpdn

Alright first, since U14.0.4 i have been occasionally having a hud issue shown in spoiler below. Above my map i have the voting thing still showing even in my match. 

5pHpj5S.jpg

And just the last match i had a companion after a host migration... I have my Wyrm prime which i am using because my kubrow is currently recovering from stasis since i'm trying to raise my second to mature. But after a host migration someone elses kubrow started following me, So i not only had a Wyrm P, but a kubrow at the same time.... It seems like after the host left, his kubrow didn't follow... that or he liked my baby ember... idk? :P but here is 3 images of the bug.

yDy90rs.jpg 

lljcG9u.jpg 

yiuZRNB.jpg 

This sounds like the listed issue here? -Matchmaking: Key Lobbies: Specifically reported with ODE Keys, Mission Squad does not spawn in game even if squad is formed in ship UI.

Could you be reinvited to the key when the keyholder was in the actual mission as opposed to ship UI? 

Sounds simlar.  I had no problem yesterday running a T4 MD.

I messaged the player to reinvite me. 2 of them retried. I got the invite from both, but got a "Sesion Unavalable" or "Failed to Join" on both occasions.

So since U14 my game Freezes a lot, loading screen, mission end, entering the ship after a mission, and often during mission, completing a secondary objective can make me freeze, picking a mod can make me freeze, lvling up a weapon can make me freeze ... the most annoying is that 90% of the time, the freeze is so big i get disconnected from the host rarely, i get an host migration if lucky, but this makes it almost impossible for me to do Void missions as there arent any host migration for those. I was glad the game wasnt crashing as much as before, but as it is now, unless i play solo ... its pretty much worse than before, this freezes happen a lot more often than the crashes i had before :s 

I started incubating my Kubrow and noticed that I got only 1 of 2 rare ability mods, I hope this gets fix soon and that people who experienced this bug will get the missing mod.

mIOtlvX.jpg?1

^ As you can see I got the Savagery mod but not Unleashed.

Dojo graphic glitch

Decorations clipping through the ground or falling toward the ground as if they were "sinking"

Has only happened in the basic clan room and its linking corridors.

Exiting and re-entering the dungeon will not fix it.

30m7dd4.jpg

312zdjl.jpg

ivxo9s.jpg

This isnt the only problem. Go into the Duelroom. Use the plates to kneel down. They are tilted by 90°.

You will be facing away from the duelant, where on your screen he will look fine.

A lot of stuff broke for U14 so far.

The noficiation (thing on the right when it shows up) says that a player left the squad, but they are still in the squad. In the player list, there is like a mute icon on the left of the person that left the squad (not really left the squad though).

Hey guys I just wanted to ask is anyone having issues to where they are playing say any mission type be it with a friend or just online and then the game just freezes? and you just get disconnected from those who joined the squad so you find your self on your own in this mission? 

This has happened to me 5 times in a row today.I thought nothing of it since I thought it was just something that may have been going on in the servers.

But man this is highly annoying me now. Am I the only one who is having this issue? My game just freezes for like a duration for 10 seconds and then it goes back to the gameplay and my friend ends up being disconnected. Tried it when he was hosting I got the same thing. Either this could just be my game or internet, but I highly doubt it would be anything wrong with my net. This is also the first time I have ever encountered this problem. I have never had this issue in any of the previous updates :\. I understand that DE are working hard to fix other important issues. But it would be really helpful if DE could see this and resolve this issue that is if anyone else is having the same issue as me.

Anyway thanks for reading and thanks DE for the hotfixes!

I started incubating my Kubrow and noticed that I got only 1 of 2 rare ability mods, I hope this gets fix soon and that people who experienced this bug will get the missing mod.

mIOtlvX.jpg?1

^ As you can see I got the Savagery mod but not Unleashed.

erm......last i checked i havn't gotten any rare kubrow mods

When editing the appearance of my Banshee, while having her Immortal Skin on her secondary colour is bugged, her helmet and shoulder change colour but her body stays white ec6307d0da.jpg

Edited by Gazie

I can only play on solo because whenever I join anything that invovles another person i get disconneceted. Join the dojo, disconnected. Form a party in ship, disconnected. While playing and someone joins, disconnected.

Edited by Samanosuke_Oni

Oh, I forgot, there is another one related to stances. If you have a fully modded Stance equipped:

Press ESC and look at the combo, screen. It will appear unranked.

Probably thats why some combos may not work properly.

Need to be verified though, I do not use stances on certain weapons at all.

Re: Loyalty not going up now, checking server side but the current likelihood is that you used up the daily 'interactions' and the loyalty cannot be increased until interactions are reset (this should occur at same time as revive resets, trade resets, etc).

Is there a way to check this? It might be because I'm using a smaller monitor or something but I cannot tell how many times I can pet my kubrow until I can't do it anymore.

On earth grineer tile sets at the ending on the variation near extract where kubrow can sometimes spawn you can jump past the extract zone and into the back.

There is no water and objects just float.

Also in the dojo the water textures for swamp with the glass ceiling are disgusting to look at, very sloppy.

ogris, penta, muta quanta (2ndary)

all 3 weapon is able to kill team-mate including sentinel/kubrows

muta quanta 2ndary also if use with "hall of mirror" can bring a player from 60+ fps down to a dead 1-5 fps until the radiation ball is gone in short range

So the hotfix that had supposed to had fixed the loading times only worked a little. In Solo mode i load perfectly fine, but when I get into a squad with other people it still takes a while to load up. It doesn't take as long as it did before, but it still takes a while. I know it isn't my internet connection because it worked perfectly fine before the update.

rawxo9.jpg

Edited by GGStorm