Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

-screen freezes for several seconds when my dragon nikana levels up (don´t know if it´s just for me)

-vor doesn´t level anymore, stays level 1 (allowing easy morphics farming :D)

-you can interact ("e" button) with your kubrow while it´s in its hatching phase, but already out of it´s egg (turns your kubrow into it´s puppy form, looks quite buggy when your kubrow walks out of the incubator´s dome)

Just about any kind of information update, including items leveling seem to be causing similar hangs, for me. The mission progress/end screen does this a lot.

PLEASE FIX THE CLICK THROUGH CHAT BOX FOR THE NEW UI! Or let me invite people outside of the planet navigation screen. This is driving me nuts

Press Esc then press the "+" button on the top left and you should be able to invite players from there. You can do this anywhere around the ship.

Edited by LunarEdge7

Navigation/Mission Unlock bug:

Unlock not working in Solo mode (possibly due to Invasion at node?). On Phobos, have Drunlo, Clustril unlocked, ran Opik 5x (Corpus Invasion), Zeugma will not unlock.

Navigation/Mission Usability issue:

Can no longer back out of Invasion missions using ESC key (before selecting a faction to fight with), have to use the hard-to-see grey X in the upper right corner, but the EXIT in the lower corner is very visible (and does not work).

Edited by Chakku

Here is another one.

All idle animations seem to have vanished.

Like: Ember stretching, Valkyr playing with the Kunai/Hikou, Mag levitating the Kunai..

And another to reproduce: The "Get Kubrow out of Incubator glitch"

Press X, then klick "Interact". As soon you klicked, press X repeatedly.

The UI will refresh and there should be nothing in the incubator. then click Interact fast.

The animation will play twice. and after the last one, your Dog will be freed :)

actually spamming the interact button "which is E for me" screen will flicker and kubrow will be outside of incubator

Um...well...

I was playing some Xini and there was a guy with a Kubrow. After the host migrated, I...had a phantom Kubrow following me.

It had no name and it was following me, like it was mine. Mine isn't even past the incubation phase, so it seriously isn't mine.

U4tvoSg.jpg

gE64AZz.jpg

9dOjTac.jpg

iEEdyIx.jpg

I don't know if it's a host thing or just lag (or maybe both), I just thought it was strange.

P.S. ALL THE BOSSES ARE LEVEL 1. WHAT THE HECK.

Edited by mac10smg

Bugs/glitches experienced:

The animation of rifles (at least the gorgon) while building at the foundry face vertically and not horizontally.

Sometimes, the carrier sentinel vacuum stops working, attracting objects but not picking them up. Also, when this happens, the interaction key does not respond.

I noticed there's an fps drop when going to the back part of the ship (The place with the arsenal). I guess it's due to some particle effects, but the fps drop shouldn't happen as I have a pretty strong machine.

I finished the kubrow mission but lotus and ordis keep repeating themselves every time i come back into the ship.

I think the way to solve that is to do "Vor's Prize" and defeat Vor. (again, I know) That might stop it because at the end of that quest, Lotus and/or Ordis will not speak.

Getting completely random system crashes since the initial update. Only happens with warframe or I'd assume my computer was the culprit. I'd provide logs and error codes if I had them, but as I said, the entire sytem crashes. The frequency of the crashing varies, I managed to play for two hours one time, the next I logged in a accessed my arsenal and immediately crashed. Sadly I can't provide much more information than this.

Since the hotfix today, I can't play with anybody. I have all of the right ports open and it tells me to check them and make sure they're open. They're open, and it still won't work. I've literally done everything possible to try and fix it on my end and the game still won't let me play with anyone.

Hi DE, I really hope this get look on or get a refund about the Scrambler for the kubrows later in the future. I found out there seems to be a problem with the scrambler because I use 10 plats to get a new look for my kubrow and it was white when I got it and when I use the scrambler it gave me white (which from what I been seeing from a few others they had the same problem). So hopefully this get check on because I use 10 plats for nothing it seems =(

Anther problem I found but I don't know if others are having is that I been having problems going into the dojo. Every time I try to get in the please wait message pop up but that it and I have to close the game for me to do other stuff. I don't know if it the net i'm using that not letting me in or it is a bug but hopefully that get fix or fix it self.

Edited by WerewolfGene

BUG REPORT:

Entering missions and alerts makes me wait for an extensive amount of time in this window.

pnospXO.png

Stays stuck saying finding squad when trying to do missions and alerts, I keep having to miss Alerts because of this.

Its very very frustrating.

And there is no way of getting out of this, without having to do a Hard Shutdown of the game and restarting the game,

each and every time.

I can't press [ ESC ] or Exit, can't do anything but go to the process and stop the process of warframe game in the task manager.

Edited by Cooolaid

Was able to complete Collar quest, even after first kubrow was permanently gone from dying on the first try. Second try let me use a different matured Kubrow. Now I have the Kubrow collar, but no mature Kubrow to wear it.

My second Kubrow (who was hatched and incubated a few hours after my first) is still a pup, over 3 days later.

Same thing is happening to me.

Not sure if this has been reported or if anyone other than me is having the problem, but every time something of mine levels up I get this ungodly lag spike right before it shows the visual for level up. On top of the lag spike I sometimes get kicked out of group sessions after the lag. If I'm hosting a lot of times it kicks out one to all players.

Tons of Bugs:

Been having a ton of Dns errors and "ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED". I'd be happy to submit logs if i knew how. (tried checking my firewall/ports etc, nothing)

Inventory ->

I was recently able to get on, but i can not use certain blueprints i had attempted to use after recieving the DNS error. this includes the Derelict Elimination and Assanation Blueprints. In addition, i can not use the Elimination key I had created. They Appear in my inventory, I can not sell the Blueprints, but they are not even showing up in the foundry.

General Bug:

-For some reason, every time my Venka lvls up in game, my whole game freezes for a good 8-10 seconds but it doesn't seem to happen with my other weapons (primary, secondary). I'm not sure if its all melee weapons or only the Venka in particular since I have no other melee weapons I can test with.

-Also, I'm sure you know by now that Kubrows don't parkour.

-Using the middle mouse button to scroll through planets can be very finicky, switching from scrolling from planet to planet to switching halfway across the circle depending on where your mouse cursor is (maybe this is intentional)