The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Today im officially quitting warframe, this game isnt worth it, i spent over 45 minutes trying to log into my account and it kept saying failed. honestly if this is how its going to be from now on i suggest everyone else find a new game to play because the creators of this game are obvious amatuers when it comes to game engineering/development

Incase you forgot. Warframe is in Open Beta. Keyword BETA.

There are going to be bugs, there are going to be crashes, There are going to be people who complain and shout about how the Developers are "Failing" the game just because they can't fix a few bugs when in reality they are desperately trying to make sure this game runs smoothly for the rest of us!. Please for the good of all the game and for everyone else who tries to enjoy and love this game! Understand this PLEASE! 

On an entirely unrelated note. Who else is getting connection problems?

Edited by Drakeardian

After using some platinum to rush my Kubrow, I got a solid-white puppy with a black nose and no discernible pattern. DIssatisfied with this (it was kind of an odd blue-ish off-white that I wasn't fond of, not a snow-wolf type of white), I spent platinum to do the scrambler. Surprise! Kubrow was all white again. Literally the exact same. Thinking I got the world's worst RNG, I bought a second scrambler. Exact same Kubrow #3 pops out.

At this point, I'm inclined to believe that it's a texture bug. Kubrows appear all white, whatever genetic imprint it has is not visible to me. For now, I'm just happy to have a Kubrow.

If this is intentional, if all Kubrows come out white and develop "adult coats" upon reaching maturity, I think that might need a quick explanation.

off topic a bit: Everyone reporting logging in problems, that's just probably their servers being overloaded at the moment.

Back to the topic now:

Didn't read all the posts, somebody may have already reported some of these bugs/glitches, but anyho:

- Can't access my dojo, neither can my clan mates.

- Crouching as well as sliding does not work properly in player's ship.

- I can't install Kubrow Segment into my ship without restarting the game, only then I get prompted to go and do it (Same applies to the egg, I can only see it in the chamber after restarting the game)

- Poor performance in void for some reason, not everywhere, just in certain rooms, I've been able to run @ 60FPS constantly with everything maxed out, now it seems to just drop really hard in some rooms (using an AMD card, probably better optimization for nVidia)

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE... make the quest system more clear: where am I supposed to get quests, I'd also like to see the progress of my current quest as well as the objective. It is really confusing at the moment.

(eg. I've installed the Kubrow Segment, The egg has hatched, I've already named my kubrow, fiddled around with him, butt I still see "Howl of the Kubrow" on my nav segment... I'm not sure what's next, am I supposed to do something whilst he's growing? Do I need to do something with him? Do I just need to wait until he grows up? I'm not provided with enough clear info or an update on my progress in this quest to be completely sure I've done everything I needed to.)

How of the Kubrow Bug

When doing the "Howl of the Kubrow" quest, when given the task of going to Earth to get an egg, the mission marker didn't show up.

After closing down the game and logging back in, the marker showed up on E Prime (if I remember correctly). So I do the mission and make sure to destroy the Kubrow nests just in case.

After completing the mission, Lotus contacts me and tells me that I have to find an egg, even though I just did the quest to find one. Then IMMEDIATELY after that first line of dialogue, she tells me I found an egg. I go to the incubator and I do not have an egg.

The mission marker is now missing from Earth, but if I log out and log back in, it shows up again.

- When someone solves the terminal mini-game, my Warframe stops and does the animation too.

- Sliding to Extraction will leave the sliding sound playing while Animation's already changed.

- Mod list, only 2 rows are visible, the rest are gray, have to scroll to show mod faces on those 2 rows.

Edited by AVEOX

Incase you forgot. Warframe is in Open Beta. Keyword BETA.

There are going to be bugs, there are going to be crashes, There are going to be people who complain and shout about how the Developers are "Failing" the game just because they can't fix a few bugs when in reality they are desperately trying to make sure this game runs smoothly for the rest of us!. Please for the good of all the game and for everyone else who tries to enjoy and love this game! Understand this PLEASE! 

On an entirely unrelated note. Who else is getting connection problems?

me,only six times

i failed a mission and it glitched out. the count down stopped at 6. and as i was clicking around the screen i noticed a cursor appeard at the end of the countdown sequence, and it would let me type there.

WQZPDgy.jpg

also note that i had to manually exit through crtl+alt+delete.

Edited by FalsePride

I started to do the tutorial.
Tho the last mission i did in U13 was a vault-run, so i had decaying key equipped. Well, when i started the tutorial, i still had it equipped. Not a major bugg, but wanted to highlight that for you.

Safe

Edit:
Oh yeah, cant loggin on for a couple of hours now. 

Thats about it

Edited by Grimfrost

so, game didnt generate a "countermeasure" BP for me to get rid of the Vor's device...... im basically stuck in my ship.

I have the same problem, there's no countermeasure BP from darvo, leaving me stuck in the playership

Ship bug:Once you get the resources to "remove" Vor from you, you don't have to proper item to build to remove him. Since you can't enter the star map, this leaves you stuck. I am not sure if it happens to everyone, but I did see quite a lot of people complaining about it in Region chat. Thanks!

When I tried to do the Vauban Chassis Alert when it first appeared the game crashed when I pressed Cerberus. I sent the information via warframes automated bug reporter. Then spent the next 30mins trying to log in. I then selected public so that I could play the mission with other people. The game proceeded to sit and do nothing for the 4mins that I had left after finally logging in. So no Vauban Chassis for me. Its the only part I need to. Here is a picture.

http://uploadpie.com/CMqB8

Edited by DarkAngelCaptain

It's not like they just released their biggest, most ambitious update or anything.

Even the best games crash during holiday season/major updates/server overload

Hell, look at the Steam Summer Sale.

Valve is huge and it still crashed and refused to load pages because their servers were overloaded.

Don't judge them just by one incident.

Aren't you new? You haven't even given this game a proper chance.

Big yes, ambitious yes, implemented well no.  Something this suddenly game changing should have been bought out in stages to make adjusting easier on people.

On a non arguementative note, changing between accounts seems to reset graphics settings each time.

I'll be making another thread as well, but I'll post in here too.

Just finished killing the Jackal with about 7+ other people.. it goes without saying it was a party.

I'll edit in pictures after I'm done uploading.

Note: Spoiler is large.. just like the party we had.

zfD1D6q.jpg

peiAVwo.jpg

FZWIJ90.jpg

NL3nLqR.jpg

eFBkGtj.jpg

THjCAvZ.jpg

Link to thread:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263585-tenno-raid-multiple-people-in-mission/

Edited by Shuuro