The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

maybe not a bug but this is highly annoying:

Finishing a mission takes you back into the Region chat, which now in U14 spams on screen even though you're not in the chat. Either give us the option so set our default channel or stop it from spamming when you don't have the chat "activated"

I was looking over the mods and noticed that i don't have mods like tranquil cleave or malignant force anymore, but when i look on a rifle or melee equiped with those mods they are there, on the build.

Edited by alupigus

My BIGGEST letdown in this patch. only 5 loadouts for all warframes?!. I need at least 5 on each o_O

Bad design decision IMO. for all I care they are stored client side. but this is not a FPS that needs a limit on loadouts and defenetly not just 5 weapon combinations for to use for all warframes...

Gee, who would have thought that a beta would have bugs. If you are going to complain about a very new and untested update then you are probably better off playing a safe game like Call of Duty 12 or whatever iteration it's on.

Don't have to worry about bugs in a game with an engine thats been the same for the past 5 years.

Well then that explains alot if the engine has been the same for the past 5 years, and of course im going to complain why wouldnt I? The game designers shouldnt be releasing untested updates in reality. There are thousands of online games and i can garenetee none have bugs/issues like this game. I've never experienced it and I myself work for Sony, ive gonna through tons of gaming titles. We should have never bought this game out or sponsered it, due to its issues. There is a reason its free on Playstation network, i dont see this game making it much farther if these issues with the game design arent resolved soon.

Veteran, playing through prologue. Found a few bugs/strange things so far:

1. Progression not updating. After first mission (escape and aquiring ship), I was back in the ship, but no message from lotus or odris, and unresponsive nav console. Quitting the game and loging back in triggered the progress updating. This continued to happen a few times, leaving me pretty confused throughout the prologue. Each time the navigation needed updating (mercury, venus) for example, i had to relog to make that happen.

This makes me uncertain as to what is a bug and what is design oversight. The relation between the missions, what odris and lotus said, and what updated in the ship seemed very fragmented.  As another example: After finishing the negator in foundry, nothing happened or was said. Only after finishing a seemingly unrelated mission, the negator "worked" with lotus commenting.

In any case, it seems like the ship is in dire need of a quest interface - to keep track of all quests active, and available - the progression and what is left to do. If this interface is already there I apologize, but I have not found it anywhere.

2. Getting the upgrade functionality of the arsenal online: Also a bit confusing since odris said "something" about it quickly, but theres no way to replay what he said/see whats missing. I just looked for ways to install my newfound beginner mods. Then, after a mission I could all of a sudden install mod console and it worked, but the mission seemed like it was about something else.  Upgrades also didnt "stick" the first time i used it, back in mission i noticed none of the power mods had installed for example, making me distrust the interface and starting to double check that mods had infact installed by exiting and entering arsenal again.

3. You can "slide" inside the ship - pretty strange.

4. After killing vor I had to relog again to get any update. Back in the ship I now had the option to update the nav console again, and just as I did, lotus began saying something - but were cut off by odris. Who knows what she said? was it important?

5. Now I noticed the codex interface had become unresponsive, were it wasn't before. Unable to see any entries, and takes continued "esc" presses to exit.

6. At this point I am assuming there is some quests available to go get a kubrow or mirage? I cannot for the life of me find any info/options for that anywhere in the ship. Still confused.

Now as said, I don't know how much of this is bug or design. Was my update corrupted or something? Regardless, with the new player experience in mind, I strongly suggest you work on (after well deserved sleep that is) quest overview and interface. Making sure we know where we are and what we need to do - with the help of a log for example. You cannot just rely on sporadic comments from lotus and odris (that cut each other off) for this.

I also have the sense that I missed a mission somewhere. Odris was talking about some black market related mission? 

Lastly, I think I would have preferred playing through the entire prologue with the beginner frame i chose in the first mission. Would be more concise. Either that or the entirety with one of my own frames - stripped for upgrades, and only the beginner weps.

Putting out the Vauban Chassis Blue Print today was totally useless.
People like me who really needed that part couldn't even the their hands on it, reason why? 
Firstly the alert was put out for 39 mins, which is enough time.
IF there wouldn't have been those Server kick Issues and the problem to log in with the new patch.
Secondly when I was finally able to play that specific alert with friends, the outcome was just dissapointing, we didn't even get the Vauban Chassis Blue Print at all, even though we all selected the alert mission.
Now the problem lies in the alert missions itself or there was some specific way HOW we should have done the alert. 
I am really looking forward to an answer, I waited for about 2 months just to get my hands on the Vauban Chassis. In the end the were directly before me but I couldn't even get them..

Quite a rough few days for DE it seems... Hopefully not reposting anything, but it is a long thread after all, can't read it all (not mentioning clan dojo which is mentioned three times on each page at least)

1) Here's something a lil less gamebreaking and more just irritating. The new star map (which I actually quite like, thank you very much) appears to love itself a little too much. Takes precedence over things that are over it. You want to right click on a clan member's name and hit invite? Naw. You don't. You want to right click on Mercury! (Or so it thinks)

2) Another rather frustrating thing (though I'll try again and see what happens in a bit):

My girlfriend and I started playing through the new quests (like, we started the first quest after the tutorial mission and got interrupted, so we didn't even finish it). So, right near the start, Vor pops up all holographic and shiznizz, right? Except he doesn't. Not for my girlfriend anyway. 

I got quest text, she didn't. I was host and party leader, so I'm guessing that had something to do with it.

Surely parties are meant to do quests together at the same time... right?

2.2) Edit: Confirmed, at least for the two of us. When doing the Restore Comms mission, my girlfriend doesn't get any quest speech from Lotus or Vor when in party hosted by me. She does when she plays solo though, so it's about the party, not the account. 

Unknown if the same would happen if she hosted (she cannot invite me, I can only invite her... damn same network weirdness).

MORE importantly: Unknown whether completing mission would affect her quest or not. Requires either time for her to wake up from her nap, or somebody to test (I refuse to really go on without her). Anybody willing and able to do so would be appreciated, I do feel party questing is quite important if you have a quest system (albeit a new one) 

Phase 1 (release): Complete.

Phase 2 (fixing release): Initiated

Good luck boys

Edited by Lemmus

Hmm, I did not notice two issues I have dealt with prior to this being fixed and wondering if they were fixed or not.

First one being in some survival mission if you stay 25+ you get the reputation screen with Player name and after cannot access arsenal, foundry etc. only fixes were to log out or play a random mission.

Second was with Carrier's Vacuum I would face toward drops and Carrier would not pick them up, even with max vacuum.

Able to kill myself in player ship -  weapons are shootable and death is instant [no bleedout stage]. No clear way to get out of death without restarting Warframe. 

Edited by PortalGunner