The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I had the star chart completed prior to the update, but now some levels, including dark sectors that are locked again. Under stats it says I have all of the Solar Map XP, but only 239 / 258 Solar Map progress. I'm currently doing Vor's Prize and am unable to get the Mercury segment (possibly because some of the relocked levels are required).

Also, mouse wheel scrolling doesn't work for me on mission complete screens.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I've gotten quest dialogue for quests I've either finished or are about to actually attempt. 

Some examples of this include:

- The dialogue from the ship AI when the egg actually hatches, prior to getting the incubator power core.

- The dialogue from the ship AI for adding the mod section to the ship after adding in the foundry section.

- The dialogue from Lotus about getting the foundry to make the Ascaris interference machine after putting in the modding section (after already having the foundry section added in).

Also instead of having a quest name for getting the Incubator power core, it has "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4" on the Navigation Module.

I also built the Ascaris unit prior to Lotus mentioning it. Though the parasite unit didn't break off until I finished the correct mission.

I cant join public matches! It wont let me join, then if Im the host, it wont load the map and locks me in the loading screen and shows, in the chat, everyone that joins then gets disconnected because im stuck on the load screen...

the Kubrow (egg) quest is bugged Lotus keeps telling me i found an egg yep in my Inventory i don't have ANY. Futher more when would a person know what the egg looks like when it drops? Does it look exactly like it does in the market? Or does it drop like a purple orb or has the appearance of a Resource drop?? This really doesn't make any sense, i killed sooo many Kubrows I got a call from PETA.

there is this glitch i have that when I'm in a mission and i press Esc to try to abort the mission it would quickly disappear as soon as it show up and I could not complete the mission because the doors would not open, it would make the sound but the door would not and so it forced me to Alt+Tab out and close the game. Other than that I really Enjoy U14 and I hope these issues can be fixed.

So I know it's been reported already but I'm stuck on the 'confront vor' part where it won't show you the location. However when it happened at first I tried to just progress into the locked mercury area by doing the mobile defense next to it, when I joined and saw a valkyr I immediately quit the mission(I want to see hysteria first hand) and got the chance to insert the navigation piece, if lightning hadn't disconnected me it would have been fixed.

I haven't been able to recreate the 'fix'

Okay, after i done the Kubrow's quest, and have the egg hatching, i'm still getting a message on the navigation panel that says: "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4". And i'm stuck at this point

I went to Elara and stayed there the 5 minutes, i got the segment and after that, i bought the egg and the other things.

So, if i've done everything and i will have my kubrow in two days, Why i'm still getting this?

With some Warframes "equiped", its almost impossible to see the entire mod listing in the Upgrade section of the arsenal. I've noticed this with some warframes equiped and others that did not get in the way, like Mag P.

Notice that Frost P is in the way of the mod list::

Warframe2014-07-1819-32-57-24.jpg

Just like it's said the list of the spare mods is hidden behind the frame body parts. You always need to play the mouse to view it completely.

Additionally, with this floating interface the left part is very hard to read.

It was great in Dead Spaces 'cause there were no textual information in inventory. But in this game there are plenty of texts, which are important, so this is the wrong way.

Please, introduce an option for the good old plain display. However, the ship idea is great!

P.S. 

Mouse wheel scrolling is missing on mission rewards screen for mods panel. If you get three you already need it.

Edited by koolook

My sentinel randomly die during mission, without getting hit. In infested defnese mission, the infested carrier pathing is still terrible. They alway stuck somewhere or go off screen and then come back. And they sometime have strange damage mitigation like my orgis was hitting for 7k but it hit them for 28 damage.

Hey I missed the message showing the gender of my kubrow, so I have know idea what it's gender is, and I notice it doesn't saying anything about it in the incubator.

Edited by -JHL-

I went and defeated the Jackal at the very start of u14 to see what he was like, and got the kubrow piece from him.

When I clicked on the kubrow quest, I selected "begin", and was told I to go get a part from elara. I did so. My team gimped out and ran away at 5 minutes, but we did so.

When I got back to the ship, I was told I have a kubrow egg, and the various script regarding it, and to go put it in the incubator.

I did not have one. I restarted the game. I did not have one.

I went to do the mission to get the egg. When I returned, it wasn't listed on the mission details, but I was told I have one. I could not start the incubator. I restarted. Still no egg.

I re-did the mission for the egg. I did not get one. I returned to the ship. It told me that I have an egg, and I should install it. Then it told me it's too bad I didn't find an egg yet. I still don't have one.

I've been told I have an egg for like 4 hours now, it's a tad disconcerting, as I appear to still not have an egg.

I'm having a similar issue with the vor's final mission thing and i tried re logging and I installed whatever segments and what not but it doesn't register that I have already "confronted" Vor, and even when i play through the mission, it doesn't have any special quest dialogue or anything, its just the oracle telling me that i gotta kill a VIP target. 

I got a Kubro starter pack because I wasn't bothered waiting for days, but I did it at the point in the quest where Lotus is on your case to get an egg and I think I broke the quest

UMoOBte.jpg

The quest prompt in the bottom right, shouldnt that go away now because I already have that stuff building?

Edited by Santaphrax

Sometimes, my primary or secondary gun locks and is unable to shoot or reload or zoom. I need to switch weapons in order to be able to shoot, reload, and zoom again.

I believe this is caused by using the Reflex Guard mod. In all the cases that my gun has locked, I was autoblocking with Reflex Guard just before the lock occurs.

I can still autoblock attacks but without the correct block animation while the gun is locked.

I can still use quick melee while the gun is locked.

Edited by Yopee