Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

is the game refusing to load the newest quest for anyoen else after gaining the ship? seems the game refuses to let me enter earth soloing the mission at any rate. god i LOVE the way everything looks c:

also new bug noticed when im near a team mate whos hacking a console, my movement is halted o.o

Edited by WhiteBlaze

The Mods UI in the ship is a bit too close view, don't know if there's an option to change it; like this you can't even see the whole line of mods and selecting the view filter is not that simple.

DJw1JMV.jpg

Also, as you can see from the following two screens, the mods listed are just a few, only 32 Warframe mods are displayed for me(look at the white scrolling bar), while I have all of them. I got almost a heart attack when I saw my maxed Redirection, VItality, Narrow Minded and so on missing, but then I went to the arsenal and I still have all the mods.

5VHClWD.jpg

8kY2ehO.jpg

Edited by siralextraffo

In the ship, my character moves up/down in a tiny movement (an ig centimeter or so), can't take a screenshot because it happens almost instantly. Occurs when I press CTRL. If I do it while standing still, I half do the movement bug and half complete the crouch animation but don't crouch.

Rhino Prime, T2 Capture, after the first Rhino stomp, it stucked Power in use and the Iron skin color is now blue, not gold.

Edit: Rhino Stomp only stuck when i run away from the stomp area, i think this leave same target floating, while i don't see them.

Edited by Nekoneechan

I reaaaaly need help with this. the arsenal literally STOLE MY PLATINUM! I downloaded the new update and decided to go through the new starter campaign, when i finally got my ship I headed straight to the arsenal where I attempted to purchase the new mirage warframe, but it said I needed the market feature in order to make the purchase. REGARDLESS THOUGH, it still took my platinum anyways. that is 275 plat I would like back please!

World and models polygons are missing or stuck blinking violently in the middle of the screen. Prior to U14 the game could run averagely with no such glitches.

This is what Warframe currently looks like to me:

Video : http://youtu.be/WLqQSph96PE (SEIZURE WARNING!)

Video shows example with settings both full and low.

Picture:

8Eb5aox.jpg

System:

Windows 7

Radeon X1950 (yes, yes I know, I'm currently saving up for a new PC)

The Mods UI in the ship is a bit too close view, don't know if there's an option to change it; like this you can't even see the whole line of mods and selecting the view filter is not that simple.

--images removed--

Also, as you can see from the following two screens, the mods listed are just a few, only 32 Warframe mods are displayed for me(look at the white scrolling bar), while I have all of them. I got almost a heart attack when I saw my maxed Redirection, VItality, Narrow Minded and so on missing, but then I went to the arsenal and I still have all the mods.

I had a few things to say on this in the New Hud Feedback thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173809-new-hud-feedback/page-20#entry3066859

Also, water reflections look terrible on Earth.  Feel like I should be on a tropical beach, not in some grungy run-down hole.

Can't pause the gameplay anymore using the pause menu while playing in Solo mode.

Silva + Aegis' Eleventh Storm stance was also VERY unwilling to level up to three; combos are also apparently locked despite being a fully ranked stance now.

Using Mirage's fabulous pride parade with Mutalist Quanta's radioactive gamecube attack causes the entire room to be filled with them, making it very hard to see in enclosed spaces, especially with Split chamber equipped.

Also, is the Mirage's decoy parade meant to carry over status procs? My blast damage 'Quanta was able to infinitely stunlock the grustrag three because the decoys' fire, combined with the high status chance from the dual stat fire mod caused an endless chain of blast procs.

Player ship: First time entering the ship after escaping from Vor. No instructions whatsoever, and all modules display the missing segment text. My friend told me they went directly to the aft of the ship to install a module, but I do not have the module - even that module is displaying the missing segment text. Ordis says nothing, and there's nothing to pick up. I will now restart the game in hopes of gaining this missing item and instructions related to its use and advancement of the plot.

Player ship: While in the stuck state described above, pressing ESC and navigation causes the same bug that someone else mentioned somewhere on page 1-3 of this thread. An placeholder-ish 'X' character is displayed on a light grey plane above a panel at the front of the ship's main cabin, camera locks to view that 'X' and character retains control, being able to walk out of camera view. Pressing ESC again does not return camera to character, so I'll restart the game now in attempt to resume camera control. Image: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=287780788

Had a Titan extractor on Venus, but am not able to collect it.

The navigation view is showing that Venus has an extractor on it, but zooming in says 'complete all missions to deploy' .. and it looks like that message is overlayed over the top of the 'collect extractor' messages. All missions on Venus have been completed for a while now. Extractor on Earth is working correctly though. 

Edited by Sh0ck-Wave