Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Sometimes quest progression doesn't update

eg. did mission for Comm's but couldn't install back at ship even though item was there in inventory, completed by quiting and reentering at which point objective icon appeared and was able to install.

Similar issue with foundry module, also solved via restart.

May need to check to make sure game updates if item is in inventory as it seems odd.

Either way much love for the update.

there is a quest bug that is happening for me. after i got the com link i was imediately tasked to do the quest to free darvo without getting any dialogue, and he was freed, the dialogue reffered to neding to free him, while my objective is the one after, as i have completed that quest

Stuck at the choose of the warframe in the prologue.
I can move the cross but nothing else

Edit : quit / launch the game again and it worked.

Another bug : After the very first mission in the prologue, when you're in your ship, the camera was blocked on the thing to choose missions. But I couldn't move the camera or make anything

Edited by AureasAetas

There's a lot of issues i have, i'll try to list them in an orderly fashion

-I want my old GUI back.

I don't like running around a ship and going in and out of menus to go from mods to foundry to loadout, i don't like the new solar system interface, since it won't let me drag from system to system while viewing the individual levels like i could before. This is like 99% of my discontent with the update.

-i can't see my allies' loadouts

i use to be able to see what weapons and frames my squad had, now i can't

-mod pictures faded out

Before, i could always see all my mods, now i can't, it takes more scrolling to see my mods, since they take up more room and the pictures don't always load.

-visual glitches

you do this bizarre thrust forward when you slide in your ship, and sometimes the mission titles don't load. 

Edited by insaninater

cannot access star map

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/581279875093669225/1408346522280D86272FFF760878C8F2EB062A99/

as you can see there is no prompt to access star chart. also when i hot navigation the screen goes dark. it then takes me back to the ship.

Edit: turns out i needed to put the nav system in my bad!

Edited by slykidd

I'll keep updating this post in case I find more bugs/glitches

Player Ship/UI bugs (All of this happened after completing Prologue mission)

Orange line coming from Sun's flare (even goes through player ship, everything - idk if intended or not)

gV20idS.jpg

Another example of that line clipping through

ezludj.jpg

Profile name in UI doesn't fit the box, it cuts off at awkward place

rtPSyqk.jpg

Upon clicking on 'Navigate' under options this happened

aYLFwIl.jpg

Also you can do this with this bug :D

JoUcMx9.jpg

Also, I don't know if it is intended or not but I didn't have access to any module, couldn't even switch weapons or warframes.

*Update* - After restarting the game:

-orange line is still there

-profile name in UI still cut off

-Navigate is now available

-I can build Arsenal and navigation module, rest I need to find I guess

*Update 2*

More stuff I found during/after 2nd and 3rd Quest mission

Mission info cut off at the beginning

NySdDCm.jpg

Weird light underneath the door (might be fixed by turning off color correction - still should be fixed)

Y25Dc8J.jpg

Can't see all the mods on the list (left side)

*edit* - restart seems to have fixed it, however it might happen again

0szmQqd.jpg

mfUG0Zv.jpg

*Update 3*

-Upon completing 'Kill Vor' mission I was briefly brought back to the beginning of the mission with parts of the HUD on. Few second later the screen moved and I found myself at the login screen. Logging in did not work so had to alt+f4 (please bring back X or Exit button on login screen

*Update 4*- 14.0.1

Howl of the kubrow quest message shows its path

FAubbV0.jpg 

-Exit game button at the login screen sometimes freezes the game, manual shutdown is required in that case

-Log out (menu-profile-log out) sometimes freezes the game, manual shutdown is required

-Alt-tabbing sometimes freezes the game, manual shutdown is required

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

-I want my old GUI back.

I don't like running around a ship and going in and out of menus to go from mods to foundry to loadout, i don't like the new solar system interface, since it won't let me drag from system to system while viewing the individual levels like i could before

Just use ESC for fast access

Edited by snowflaketmb

not sure if this already got posted (i pulled an all nighter waiting on the update and am up now for 26h straight, so i didnt read it all, thanks DE by the way for working so long for us to get us the update, you guys could have said "F*** it, we give it to them next week" but you didn't, and as you see i get distracted a bit, sry tired)
ANYWAYS my game crashes everytime i try to start Tolstoj to kick Vor's puny little @$$ and i have no @(*()$ clue why .__. i gues i go try another mission or so, maybe that works, hope you get that one fixed as soon as possible, thats a mood killer
thanks a bunch already now cause i know you will do your best

Okay, i tried out to get in dojo (not over starmap though :/ ) got in, tried to get into Fossa, worked, so its either just Tolstoj or its Vor's Prize
oh and by the way, my Avalanche bugged Jackel out, i froze him when he went down on his knees and he didn't moved a single inch afterwards, he could attack, he could turn, but he didn't move away from this spot, made him just a hardhitting Bulletsponge (he got my Helios D: )
gues thats it for now, hope that helps you to fix them

Okay have to add information again, i tried to do the kubrow quest instead of Vor's Prize and well it crashed the moment i tried to start the mission, gues i bugged the quest system somehow :/

Edited by Dracosoron

-I want my old GUI back.

I don't like running around a ship and going in and out of menus to go from mods to foundry to loadout, i don't like the new solar system interface, since it won't let me drag from system to system while viewing the individual levels like i could before

-I want my old GUI back.

if you press escape you can see all of the options from navigating to arsenal.

if you scroll over their name you can see there loadouts.

ps: please dont say you dont like the new UI because you cant get a few things straight away. this is supposed to enhance immersion.

Mission complete screen - mouse scroll doesn't work.

Also can we have an option to shut ordis up, I don't remember the old war and I don't care about something being angry.  He just keeps spamming the same two messages over and over.

Running works odd/badly in the liset ship.

Also, if you pan too far, your warframe's head stops turning and snaps to the front... then panning back into range moves the head to look... gives a weird feel to it, like the warframe's head moves away from the camera. This feels awkward.

The arsenal text auto-resizes when highlighting things, stretching slightly as the panel does. This is rather jarring, and gives me headaches trying to read the text as it's expanding.