Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Rebecca

Bring back the wall run/slide/wall run, it is kind of important and just all around fun. It's important in the way that during some defense mission, enemies get stuck in high places that can only be gotten to by doing that, so no we would have to abort missions instead of getting to Wave ___. Plus its just fun to run around the maps trying to see how high we can go and find different hiding spots.

Besides the expected bugs, i am loving the new update. The ship makes me thing about customization possibilities and maybe different Ship AI down the road.

I am loving the new beginner’s quest with Vor taunting you along the way. I would love to see this done with every boss level. Also this would be sick in 3d if you ever plan to do 3d for this game.

Having made it to the dog yet, but the sword and shield are just too fun. I hardly leave melee now gives me a reason to use a dash power now.

Idle animations seems to be missing as I have yet to see any of them play out (example; Hydroid extending his left hand when holding Attica), standing around like in the dojo for or in a mission does nothing, were they removed or are they bugged?

Either way, please add them back in, they added flavor to the Warframes.

My poor Kubrow is scared of me! The Loyal Companion says it increases kubrow bleed out time, yet my kubrow just dies. and now, he hates me! Basically rather than going into a bleedout pose w/ timer he just goes ragdoll and dies. and I've noticed Grineer Seekers are stronger. this may be a bug but I wanted to bring it to attention. My nekros and kubrow got utterly destroyed by a couple bullets from two grineer seekers on Rhea, Saturn.

anyone else see a mod drop and then a small orange pillar of light appeared around it? picked it up and got a rare mod.

and you gotta kill the jackal to be able to get a Kurbrow

Edited by Verto247

Another bug->

I have level 5 serration. Also i have 98 common cores, 26 rare 5, 18 uncommon 5, 10 rare 3....

Went in mod area to fuse all at once to serration. The game the hanged there, couldnt move a single frame forward. I was able to chat and see those recruit/clan/region/trade areas and even switch them... but rest of game was frozen.

Anyone experiencing same?

Although when i fuse in small quantities, it goes fine....

not sure if this is where im suppose  to put this 

so this new update seems to be causing problems with memory that wasn't there before for me.i think it could be a memory leak (i have noidea but it seems to fit the criteria)so it would be very helpful if you look into it. 

• Optimized game memory to improve stability for 32-bit systems and reduce load-times. This optimization includes up to ⅓ less data being loaded on boot.

Thank you so much! This optimization recovered the game for me. Last updates (13 and lower) made the game unplayable for me (crashes all the time), update 14 fixed it.

My opinion so far (14.0.7) :

Player Ship: Acceptable (Claustrophobia inducing)

Having all modules locked until Tutorial completes: Should be reconsidered.

Having Story locked behind Tutorial: Bad, this should be seperated to have us vets enjoy the (Story-) Prologue without the Tutorial.

Getting "Damaged Mods" with lower specs: Great.

Slanted, dangling Aero Glass GUI: Oh god no.

+ No option to turn off screen moving for GUI except for HUD in missions: Bad. Motion Sickness. Even in Codex-Entries.

+ "Mod-Management" - Well made.. Except for the slant, which does obstruct overview. Hard to read Mods.

+ Warframe-Modding in Arsenal: Remove slant and unnecessary camera "behind-back" movement. Otherwise well made.

New Warframe - Mirage: Great.

New Weapon: OK

Pokemon Kubrow: Overhyped, but a new companion class.

Quest-System: Needs a lot improvements. Nice Idea. More of those, please.

Mods don't get damaged, they drop "damaged" as part of the tutorial.

After completion, all mods should drop normally.

I got some myself by playing with a low-ranked player, but got normal mods playing the tutorial with a high-ranked player.

Keep those damaged ones.

Regarding the Kubrow, its way to expensive to keep their DNA stable. I am not playing that much as I wonted to, I am not even playing every day, .... so I would need to put kubrow to stasis every time I finish playing (to not waist the money). And after three, four days, when I have time to play again I need to first wait 3 hours before play with the Kubrow ??? .. really? .... I might not even play that long.

I mean I love the idea of the Kubrow and mixing the gens and all the stuff. But this needs to be balanced FOR SURE !!

Make it less expensive, or maybe also if Kubrow not used, the DNA degrades slowly (like if I suddenly don't have time to play few days and Kubrow is not in stasis, but just laying on the ground in the ship and sleeping, the DNA should degrade slowly). If in the battle/used it might degrade in normal speed.

Also I think it would be better to balance/change it in the way, that I don't need to wait till his DNA is on 60% to use stabilizer (because it adds 40%) and as it is already too expensive, I don't want to waste with that. On other hand I don't want to play with Kubrow which has only 80% or 60% of its power. Do you see my point ? I would appreciate to be able to increase his stability (means also the power) by smaller peaces as well, like 10 or even 5 percents. Also you can make the degradation more fluent, like it will degrade each 1,2 hour for 1%,  which is 20% a day as it is now.

Thanks DE to reading this and considering this.

I love the game and U14, (Warframe is the only game I am playing actually, that's why I really care :-) )

Hello again, I have also few things to Kubrow animations.

It looks really bad, when you running with your Kubrow up to the hill and the Kubrow is not in a same angle like the hill is. I mean I am running behind him and see his rear legs above the ground. It looks really ridiculous. I love the Kubrow near me, and I think all this just has to look great and as real as possible, that we all will enjoy every single second watching our "best friends" whatever they doing.

They need to be able jump over boxes and walls without thinking and it has to look naturally, they need to slide when they are running and want to change their direction fast, maybe even slip and fall rarely, like the real dogs do. Then immediately jump up and continue. It needs to look smooth. Also when the Kubrow is turning around when not moving forward, he needs to do with his legs, not like when you just turn around the plastic statue.

Sahasa kubrow when its digging some resources, there is no dust or mud flying around, it think this also deserves some nice PhysX effects. Also I believe it makes sense that sahasa will be able to dig only on missions like on earth or other planet where is possible to dig to the ground. It makes no sense if it digs on metal surfaces for example, which is happening also on the earth.

Hope this will help you.

and thanks for the great game ;-)