Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Rebecca

I chose a different Warframe (Volt with different weapons) then the one I was using before (Excalibur). But then after the tutorial mission when I was on the ship, I was stuck in the Excalibur Warframe and couldn't access the Volt Warframe. Then I got logged out and couldn't log back in.

Other than that, I really love this game. One of my all time favorites ever. Recently started playing it about a week ago.

• The newest Warframe, Mirage, is obtainable through the Quest System!

And where exactly, would this be?

Also, Is there an alternative to gain Vor's Quest if a user decided to skip the prologue?

1. Do a Vault Run and obtain Orokin Ciphers. Get 5 of them and build the "Hidden Message" BP you get from the market. Then the Quest should be available.

2. Not yet.

And those who expect to run all smoothly as soon update on ... sorry to tell but it's IMPOSSIBLE ... there is always some tune up needed ...

even when a men put a tie ( kind of look upgrade ... lol ) he need to adjust it ...

DE, thank you for your hardwork getting this out, it's amazing.  Now please, take a breather, sort what needs sorting out in bugs and other game issues before jumping in the August over-the-top work!  aahhhh!   :D

• Fixed a movement exploit where you can wall run up/slide/wall run up indefinitely.

So sad. Otherwise, beautiful update. Can't wait to try it out in a couple weeks when my computer comes back from repairs...

1. Do a Vault Run and obtain Orokin Ciphers. Get 5 of them and build the "Hidden Message" BP you get from the market. Then the Quest should be available.

2. Not yet.

1: Figured from the message. gonna be a pain to run vaults.

2. I don't understand what this means, but uh....yeah. don't be one of those people and share a bit. This is a "community" after all.

Edited by Videntis

If only I could log in!

So Volt is back to being a starter frame, eh? Lotus was like "Hey here's guns" and I'm like "LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING". Silly Lotus.

And then it logged me out :I

"[Volt] is a high-damage warframe perfect for players looking for a potent alternative to gunplay."

I will begin this journey right after the livestream...granted the DEVS are still alive at this point. Thank you so much for this awesomeness DE and such hard work. This is why I have given you my monies!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all!!!

This Update is spectacular! after the heat dies down about "what do i do where do i go" I'm sure it will be widely accepted and praised. I want to thank the dev team for going out of their way to make such a spectacular game with fabulous updates like this. Thank you so much.. Now get some sleep! :P

Edited by WarriorOfEsper

I gotta say, you guys have really outdone yourselves this time. The story in the game in fun to play and incredibly addicting. Ordis gives the ship some nice personality which really makes you wanting to return back to it. I haven't gotten through all of the story yet, but I really love what you've done the game looks beautiful and brings a whole new charisma to it with this update. It almost feels like a completely new game.

Keep up the amazing work guys, I can't even begin to imagine what chaos you guys went through trying to get this out on time.

1) When doing Vor's Prize, the out-of-mission dialogues between Lotus, Ordis and Darvo were not playing in the proper order; I received Lotus' suggestion to break out a black-market dealer right after freeing Darvo, and Darvo's announcement that he gave me a blueprint two runs after raiding the Corpus outpost.

2) Can't access the dojo from the navigation, BUT using the Clan section of the Communication works.

3) I can't understand the change from Loki to Volt. I know that Loki needed to go because he was basically a trap for people who thought "advanced players" meant "overtly better", and that . My problem is, you swapped out the Stealth option for a Caster when Mag already represented the Casters. Why not swap Volt for Ash instead?

Edited by Archwizard

I recently started playing Warframe about a week ago. I love the game. I had been using the default Excalibur Warframe until I installed the new 14 update today in which it unlocked two extra Warframes for free, Mag and Volt. I chose Volt this time around along with a different weapon loadout from what I had been using.

However after playing the tutorial mission using the Volt Warframe, I was on the ship in the Excalibur Warframe. I could no longer access / equip Volt or the new weapon loadout. I could only access what I had been using before the 14 update.

I also noticed that the only way to use the Volt Warframe is to purchase it for 75 Platinum. But how can this be? It's supposed to be free now with the new 14 update.

Is there a fix for this problem?

lol it usually goes to Squad Chat..........

2 things:

1. ship part ignores your field of view settings, can that be changed?

2. please make us able to set a default chat channel. the region spams so hard every time i come from a mission.