Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Rebecca

fisrt sorry for my english and for the errors

finally thanks for the pacth...............but what have u done???

i appreciate the work for the new spacecraft and the new farframe and kubrow

now i can make a party and 1 random player can use his void/derelict key without hosting,this is a good upgrade

the old menu was simple and now i lost so much time and clicks of my mouse for doing the same things

im a PC player and dont want the Console menu for $&*&*#(%& people

i dont understand why u sacrificate functionality for "good to see"

the new player learn to play like me when i start

why now i can see only 6 mods in foundry and before 18 (or 24,i dont remember)?

what the sense of the button "my collection" in the foundry?

why i see my warframe in the foundry screen? i enter the foundry for the mods, not for see the warframe on the side of the monitor.

why enlarge the squad to 6 (p.s. 4 player load the mission and the other 2 player dont enter the game and remains in the menu) when dont work properly with 4?

why eliminate the solar system for a circle of balls?

why u dont create the tenno spacecraft like the old orbital dojo ?

why dont u create the kubrow laboratory in the dojo?

the eggs dropped by dens are pratically invisible to see,color them like the mods!!!!!!!!

Edited by HutchTheDutch

I have found out exactly what is wrong with the Mercury Segment mission. Once you get the Foundry up and running, you're expected not to have the materials to craft the release mechanism, but if you've played before you will. If you craft the blueprint immediately instead of before doing the mission you're supposed to get the materials from, then the blueprint will be consumed without the game knowing what you just made. If you then do the mission to get the materials, you will be expected to craft the release afterward, but will be unable to due to your lack of a blueprint. The game will not know what to do next and will not give you the next mission or run the scripted events surrounding the device as it is no longer there. The only other way to get the mission will be to join someone else running it, but last time I tried that I got kicked the moment the objective was complete and I was back to square one.

That said, I propose a couple of ways to fix this bug.

1: For new players, make the release mechanism blueprint require unique materials only obtained in the mission following the Foundry Segment mission, to ensure it will not be crafted prematurely by accident.

2: For other players, I recommend for a limited time allowing the restraining bolt release blueprint to be purchased at the Market for credits.

This update really sux! lag+crash+bugs... can't even play with my friends or anyone eles anymore cause just to join in a game it takes around 4 minutes to load!!!  And NO its not my internet, before update was only 20 seconds max.

It's good they started supporting console users too with the new UI. The only thing I would like to see is that pc users could use thier keyboard to navigate the ui the same way console users do (but with their keyboard).

Just like the arrowkeys, WASD can already be used to move around in the menu, but  once you have selected the planet you have to either use the mouse or press "ENTER" to enter the next menu. Since you have already selected the planet with your keyboard it would be stupid to use the mouse.

Personally I like to use WASD for gaming, "ENTER" is too far away for my thumb to reach. This means I would have to take either one of my hands of the keyboard or mouse to just press "ENTER". Therefore I would like to see the option to use "X" instead of 'ENTER".

Don't know if I'm just stupid and there is an option for this in settings (if so please tell me).

If it's not there I would like to see it being added in the next hotfix.

Posted this on another topic too (it's a very good topic): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263785-new-ui-feedback-from-uiux-designer-visually-nicer-slower-to-use-more-clicks-to-do-the-same-task/page-11

EDIT: Just wanted to tell you guys I love the Valkyr's Hysteria rework! Have been playing her since the update was released.

Edited by Skull.Onaar

This update really sux! lag+crash+bugs... can't even play with my friends or anyone eles anymore cause just to join in a game it takes around 4 minutes to load!!!  And NO its not my internet, before update was only 20 seconds max.

The update doesn't suck. While there are issues with it, as there are with all updates, DE is working hard to provide fixes to the most rampant and crippling issues first. I've experienced crashes myself, and while frustrating, part of those crashes is due to the nature of the launcher. A large update like this one tends to fragment other files and cause game instability in the first iteration of the update. If you use Steam, you can try verifying the game cache, and that should help. Be aware that it might re-install the game though, as presumably an update for Steam has been causing it to do so for the past few weeks. If you have issues loading, try to alt+tab out of the window for the loading session, or notify the person taking the longest to load to do so. There are some issues with the multi-player framework at the moment, and alt+tab somehow helps to decrease the load times as a temporary fix. Also, if you game crashes on multiple occasions, and you are doing one thing constantly in all of those crashes, you should report it, it'll help in the longrun. For example, running a defense as Volt, I was using the Mutalisk Quanta, and used Electric Shield and the Quanta's radiation bulb, both of which modify the damage for projectiles. This caused my game to crash about three or four times. Doesn't hurt to send those details in the crash report.

I have found out exactly what is wrong with the Mercury Segment mission. Once you get the Foundry up and running, you're expected not to have the materials to craft the release mechanism, but if you've played before you will. If you craft the blueprint immediately instead of before doing the mission you're supposed to get the materials from, then the blueprint will be consumed without the game knowing what you just made. If you then do the mission to get the materials, you will be expected to craft the release afterward, but will be unable to due to your lack of a blueprint. The game will not know what to do next and will not give you the next mission or run the scripted events surrounding the device as it is no longer there. The only other way to get the mission will be to join someone else running it, but last time I tried that I got kicked the moment the objective was complete and I was back to square one.

That said, I propose a couple of ways to fix this bug.

1: For new players, make the release mechanism blueprint require unique materials only obtained in the mission following the Foundry Segment mission, to ensure it will not be crafted prematurely by accident.

2: For other players, I recommend for a limited time allowing the restraining bolt release blueprint to be purchased at the Market for credits.

Thanks for the idea, but that's not the answer. I did the mission to get the materials before using the blueprint and I'm stuck anyway.

• Fixed a movement exploit where you can wall run up/slide/wall run up indefinitely.

Terrible choice.  

This makes me very, very sad.  I fail to see why things like coptering (which were admittedly also not by design and have been accepted by the devs in streams) are in any way different than this.

(I am not calling for coptering to be removed I am calling for this "fix" to be reverted).

Edited by AZAG0TH

YES BUGS, BROKEN QUESTS AND LONG LOAD SCREENS EXIST AND STILL FROST PRIME LEFT ARMOR WONT SHOW DURING GAMEPLAY.....BUT THESE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED AT SOME POINT.....ITS UNDERSTANDABLE AND IS CLEARLY WORTH ANY WAIT FOR SUCH A QUANTUM LEAP UP-DATE... 

the entire things completely broken especially howl of the kubrow which i have gone on the mission 200000 times by now and i dont have an egg yet but it keeps saying i do every time i do something fix this immediately

Indeed, Howl of the Kubrow: epic fail! Feels like they've killed the flow just for the sake of a cash-grab!

Did you also miss out on the Catalyst alert as a result?

Edited by Yurinaga

Tried to access info for update 14.03 but link takes me to - 

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/errorhandler?hsimp=yhse-001&hspart=CND&type=A01EC74C9980D4C0F8BF_s_g_e&q=https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?hsimp=yhse-001&hspart=CND&type=A01EC74C9980D4C0F8BF_s_g_e&/topic/266552-hotfix-1403/

Also shows as [-1d]?

Further IMO the matchmaking select is in the wrong menu set and should be in the menu where you view the information about the different sectors of the planet.  As in Navigation/click on planet/select mission and chose matchmake type

hxVbBPF.png

i've named my second kubrow red text.

on a lighter note, the last hotfix broke the party system! there were 5 Tenno in my last alert mission with one person claiming to have had 11 in their previous defense mission. unless this was intended as an added bonus that was intentionally unmentioned, i think the hotfix needs a hotfix o.o';     ..although i could get use to the idea of larger parties, that would certainly make things easier on my small clan, we wouldn't have to work in groups of two then for missions when we have 5 active members on at once'

Edited by WhiteBlaze

The update certainly does not suck. The team clearly stated in advance that, due to the nature and scale of what was being implemented, there will be a number things that will need ironing out. They've released two official patches just since the release date (three days ago), and are continuing to work on other things being relaid to them. Including the increased loading times. Mine are in much the same state; many peoples' are. But I'm confident DE are working on a solution.

Honestly, I'm really glad that the update came out, the only issue that i have is that ever since the update, my game has been loading slower than the $&*^ens. What i mean by this is that before the update, i had a pretty decent load time for games, but when the update came out, when i try to join a mission, there is a 50/50 chance that either i can join at an agonizing laod speed, or i end up getting kicked. Also, if I end up hosting a game, everyone that joins ends p getting kicked.

I really hope that this is read because I am a huge fan of the game and play it whenever i can. All i can hope for is that this issue us resolved.