Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Rebecca

I recently started playing Warframe about a week ago. I love the game. I had been using the default Excalibur Warframe until I installed the new 14 update today in which it unlocked two extra Warframes for free, Mag and Volt. I chose Volt this time around along with a different weapon loadout from what I had been using.

However after playing the tutorial mission using the Volt Warframe, I was on the ship in the Excalibur Warframe. I could no longer access / equip Volt or the new weapon loadout. I could only access what I had been using before the 14 update.

I also noticed that the only way to use the Volt Warframe is to purchase it for 75 Platinum. But how can this be? It's supposed to be free now with the new 14 update.

Is there a fix for this problem?

The Volt class is only available through the tenno lab, and this period was just to re-introduce to the mechanics of the game. The tenno lab can only be made or accesed through the clan dojo.

Hello developers, at the expense of the game, before the fire was updated menu BU skazalby super well, and at the moment you made a disastrous menu is not clear what and where they are, and how to choose the mission is also not clear I can not find a mission that I liked, and a lot of They spend more time on this karabli walking on the one hand and the very best kind of like you're on karabli lazish but this is no time if only I can be satisfied bylby bylob that's right! the matter is that you will see as you decrease for this line of ideas, I do not want to play because it's all one gemarno Russian word

• Fixed a movement exploit where you can wall run up/slide/wall run up indefinitely.

I liked this one, was helpful but did not grant unreasonable advantages. I did not even knew it was an exploit, thought it was a movement improvement when I found it. We're "space ninjas", for god's sake :)

The Volt class is only available through the tenno lab, and this period was just to re-introduce to the mechanics of the game. The tenno lab can only be made or accesed through the clan dojo.

Thank you for the info.

I am rather upset that I can no longer actually pause the game when I play on solo mode anymore.

Me too

Edited by SeanRubin

Let's see... a cool idea, but it takes several times longer to do anything in the menus now. Plus, after completing Vor's Prize and finishing my ship (had to fight Vor several times because it wouldn't accept that I'd beaten him), I still can't enter my dojo. Nice ideas, but yeah.

So i skipped the starting quests, but it was said we could still access them one by one if we skipped. However i can't find them anywhere. Also the Mirage quest requires an Argon crystel to be accessed? Really?

Overall, the new ship feels as clunky as i feared.

Last thing. Is there any way to make the AI of the Liset shut up? The thing is like that Paperclip from the old Word version. I want my ship to be a place of freedom and silence while i plan my next moves. Not some place for a wannabe Hal 9000 to bother me constantly with stuff i don't want to hear.

Similar switching off the Grineer transmissions.

The eye strain and the headaches are making people sick. Reading 3d objects (on an angle as they woosh by) might look cool as a demo but i've never had this issue in my life. A lot of people complaining about the ships consoles making them feel nauseous.

Very counter-intuitive menu system all together. I don't get why our old system couldn't be the one that popped up when hitting ESC.

#GrumpyOldMan

To all that can't access their Dojo. You do it via communications.

I was lukewarm at best about the Kubrows but now, having to to grind Earth over and over, finding maybe 2 or 3 dens that refuse to drop eggs - whilst getting swarmed by the scruffy mutts - and return to the ship to listen to the Lotus mockingly say "Good, now you just need an egg" followed immediately by "You've found an egg!" every sodding time has completely killed any interest I had in them.

It's not just the Lotus being so slow on the uptake either; it's every NPC in the prologue so far, like Vor still gleefully announcing the progress of that slave bolt thing after I removed it and killed him twice as well as, in general, being forced to do the missions twice before the success is acknowledged.

I wish I'd skipped the damn thing now.

Having played some now... I'm not all the happy about U14 anymore. Own ship now looks like a mere excuse to have us a more annoying interface to work with. I liked it better when it was just click and you're there. Next to that, everything is huge... Not to mention that it looks like an extra bright Metro Interface from Windows 8. Just bleh. Up til now, not very impressed. Could do without the whole ship stuff if it gives back the smooth old UI that was also more pleasant to the eyes.
Also, mods now really looks like a big mess.