Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry, But I'm Out.

Anrothan

I loved this game and even spent nice cash on the Prime access packs and even bought goodies from the market. Not saying I'm quitting because of the U14.. But seriously, I'm quitting because of the U14 update lol

TL;DR Bye and rants for no reason.

Why [DE] would you force a money bags, like myself lol, away from the game so easily with this update? What was so wrong with the old warframe? Man talk about a GIANT step backwards. 

Yea, I will give props where props are due and the new UI looks nice.. but in no way convenient for anyone (at least in my opinion, which means didley for anything.) 

I may return in about 3-9 months depending if I get bored and want to see the new updates. 

Good luck to my tenno friends and I hope you guys have the best :)

Laters 

I loved this game and even spent nice cash on the Prime access packs and even bought goodies from the market. Not saying I'm quitting because of the U14.. But seriously, I'm quitting because of the U14 update lol

Why [DE] would you force a money bags, like myself lol, away from the game so easily with this update? What was so wrong with the old warframe? Man talk about a GIANT step backwards. 

Yea, I will give props where props are due and the new UI looks nice.. but in no way convenient for anyone (at least in my opinion, which means didley for anything.) 

I may return in about 3-9 months depending if I get bored and want to see the new updates. 

Laters 

Well I'm glad you said it was your own opinion, but it is convenient enough for me(still yes) I'm a money bag myself, they haven't pushed me away, I love it even more, I even got 5 friends back to warframe just because of U14 they like it much more.

I don't get how out of all the problems WF has had in the past the new UI is straw that broke the camels back, so to speak.

Eh oh well, enjoy your hiatus. 

Functionality. At least before the name f the game was progress. Not regression.

I find it relatable to SWTOR and patch 1.2. It was the final straw for a metric fuckload of people. Forever known as the patch that killed the game. Or the iceberg that sunk Tortanic.

I am a PS4 user how is it so bad?

i think this is a goodbye thread - explanations, even whole thread full of constructive critique exists enough in the forum and dont belong here

goodbye anrothan

Laters 

Can i have your stuff?

At least be respectful to the guy, jeez.

I'm feeling the same way. The UI almost makes me not want to play the game anymore. It sounds silly, but presentation is really important to a lot of players.

Move to console? They were entirely designed from scratch for them anyway.