Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mirage The New Nova? Waiting To Be Nerfed?

xoxcloudxox

They won't fix her for a while.

Made her a pain to get so people that want her now are forced to buy her.

Once everyone stops buying her they will probably do something about her OP potential.

So you got a while before you can worry about using her if you wanna avoid being super OP.

....last I checked it isn't hard at all. You have to figure out the quest and do it.

There's five doubles, right?  So that means she's doing 225% her normal damage now?  And has a body shield that distracts enemies?

Pretty much! They copy your attacks and damage (I'm guessing it's supposed to only be a small percentage, but it's hilariously bugged and people are getting hits in the thousands or millions). They also taunt enemies and can't die.

M. Prime duplicates all of your weapons, right down to the mods?

Sorry, bu M Prime doesn't come close to Hall of Mirrors in its current state.

No, I'm talking about having the ability to wipe enemies out period.  Enemies are still easy to kill to a degree regardless of what frame....plus she takes hits like Nova....most likely they will fix the crazy multipliers and fix her crashing....hopefully they mute her illusion's weapons

Edit:  Or make Power 1 Power 4 and Power 4 Power 1

Edited by Ishki88

in terms of damage multipliers novas perm 2x damage is more poferful. mirages doubles dont pinpoint their gun fire where ur aiming, so its quite easy to miss. all they need to fix is the client bug then she can fit right in with the other frames.

I think most people are crying nerf because of seeing her instakill everything and nuke the map with an angstrum. They just need to fix the bug and tone down the explosions when using explosive weapons.

Also hall of mirrors isn't that great a shield, it creates 4 clones that enemies can shoot through. Also if they use any AOE weapon you still get whipped. What I really want to know is if hall of mirrors stack with eclipse or not. 

They won't fix her for a while.

Made her a pain to get so people that want her now are forced to buy her.

Once everyone stops buying her they will probably do something about her OP potential.

So you got a while before you can worry about using her if you wanna avoid being super OP.

A pain to get? She's really very easy to get compared to other frames like Hydroid/Nekros.

You buy a blueprint, do 5 vault runs with 3 other people, then start the quest. You're literally done after that. You play 3 missions and you have all her pieces. They offset this easy-ness with build times.

What happened to Nova?

Molecular Prime isn't just a "press button-go boom" power anymore. They changed it pretty drastically. She wasn't "nerfed" per say. Yes, the power is not OP anymore, but now she can be utilized in different ways. She's much more dynamic.

Edited by rockthatwoodx

I think most people are crying nerf because of seeing her instakill everything and nuke the map with an angstrum. They just need to fix the bug and tone down the explosions when using explosive weapons.

Also hall of mirrors isn't that great a shield, it creates 4 clones that enemies can shoot through. Also if they use any AOE weapon you still get whipped. What I really want to know is if hall of mirrors stack with eclipse or not. 

I believe hall of mirrors is meant for close range enemies(Make them attack the clone instead of you).   On top of that, I doubt no one atm is using it for defense.  It's by far the most offensive/cheapest skill I've had in gaming.

What I think is why you say that you won't bother with "farming" Mirage when it's 1000x times easier to get and worth to keep than the last new comer Hydroid...

and why overpowered when she is just another Loki stats related.

Edited by CookingFood

I like how most of the community is chill when they discuss about nerfing Mirage.

It's like they are blown away by the fact DE was able to top Nova in Overpoweredness.

They are like,

"Wow, I mean wow, gg DE, gg."

(Or the community is starting to grow up.)

It'll get nerfed. Hall of Mirrors is hilariously overpowered - went into a T2 on a level 5 Mirage with just another level 8 Mirage, both of us with maxed Hall of Mirrors, and we lasted until wave 30. It just murders everything.

No matter the nerfs get all the Warframes ! o/

I struggle to see the point here. We all *KNOW* it's host/client issues. You want a Nerf? Head to the nearest store. They got some of them there. Mirage does *NOT* need a nerf, just a little Host/Client fixing. You'll see that she's not that bad once this happens. (DE Really needs to hurry too, I'm being considerate in not using Hall of Mirrors as a Client)

Edited by Rarityframe