Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Still waitin' on that droprate tweak for the eggs DE.

Just uhh, just waitin' totally not going crazy heer.

Totally not ...................................Definitely not.........

BTW, thank you for taking so much time to actually fix any flaws the game might have, unlike other companies. Bless you DE.

Edited by HankMadness64

Same here... its just so sad. I have never seen any game before with such a major Bug.. its like you have to go through a locked door to continue a game, but the door wont open because you got the key for that door earlier than expected... ^^"

It's a problem in coding. Once you start making games, you realise it's quite easy to F*** this up.

What they did, was, they had at the end of the mission, a progression 'gate' or a 'node' or whatever you might call it, that is 'build the negator'. Now, if you can't build the negator, you can't progress through that 'node'.

So they need to add a second 'node' in that bypasses the first.

It should have been there by default. It was, to be blunt, pretty goddamn sloppy to think that people replaying the prologue with years of items and resources under their belts MIGHT MAYBE be able to build it early and you might MAYBE want to build in a contingency for this exact case.

Or, you know, actually playtested the build a little bit to realise it was entirely possible to break the quest by building things early. This aint a bug. It's a clear oversight. It's the job of the developer to think up these eventualities and he fell asleep at the wheel. And so did everyone else who playtested or checked afterwards.

I'm just really, really glad I skipped the tutorial. I knew it would be littered with that S#&$.

I, however, am stuck downloaing the ENTIRE GAME for the second goddamn time today because when it crashes once, it decides it's going to ruin my entire install \o/

Hooray for update 14!

So. My Kubrow reached maturity just now. And I was so happy that I directly went to get him his collar. After successfully recovering the collar, Lotus confirmed me that my bonds between my Dust and I were cemented. And when I rushed to the back of my ship... Dust was gone.

But with more seriousness, when you complete the collar quest on Earth, the Kubrows do disappears after completion. Other reports confirmed the same thing. Lotus, if you are behind this. Give us our pets back ! We fought to get them a shelter and raise them !

So. My Kubrow reached maturity just now. And I was so happy that I directly went to get him his collar. After successfully recovering the collar, Lotus confirmed me that my bonds between my Dust and I were cemented. And when I rushed to the back of my ship... Dust was gone.

But with more seriousness, when you complete the collar quest on Earth, the Kubrows do disappears after completion. Other reports confirmed the same thing. Lotus, if you are behind this. Give us our pets back ! We fought to get them a shelter and raise them !

Damn it all, with all the crap you put up with to get your Kubrow, you deserve to keep them! I hope this gets fixed soon friend!

Fixed water textures looking far too reflective and blue. 

Heya Lotus... Im afraid I have a different issue. The waters in the dojo are all screwed up. For instance the water in the Temperantia Water Garden and the Junno water garden still look like toxic waste. Before the update hit the water in those places were clearer and looked much nicer. Now it looks like this... heres a picture of my water room with a water fountain in the center.

tKe6E0W.jpg

And heres one of the tenno lab... not sure why but the glass here is all this &!$$ yellow when it used to be a bluer color [i think] and its much harder to see through the glass cuz that weird toxic glow. Not sure what happened to this room either really.

fiolOW8.jpg

And then I go to look at earth and guess what I see? The same blue reflective super bright water there too...

SlsrPzH.jpg

Maybe its not as fixed as it was claimed to be?

Edited by unmog