Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Hi... .err first post i think...

Mobs and chests in Mercury still drops "argon cristals" and they are "VOID Only" i think, every run i make i find 1 ~ 3 Argons, also cant find Polymer Bundle there,  just "ferrite"

And... mi ship keep spaming me about the cracked kubrow egg...

Ppl r tired of reading this phrase but... "sry my english"

I just want to thank the development team for all the hard work they do. I have been playing this game since update 7 and will probably keep playing it for a long time.

You have brought me and my friends many hours of enjoyment as we constantly adapt to the newest weapons, warframes, features and overall changes to the game. It's exciting to see what new updates bring and this is by far the coolest because it will help ease new players in!

Thank you again for being Extreme.

We need a fix for the ridiculously long load time at each mission.

Nice fixes, But no mention of loading times being 3-5 minutes?

I cant play, Groups wont run with me more than once and going into publics normally results in the host alt f4'ing before i load.

Anyone else receiving insane load times on missions that didn't happen in u13? I can wait up to 5 minutes for the mission to start.

These right here. I've never had a load time problem or failure to load into the game before U14(which is and awesome update btw). i've even had problems as a host where players can't load into the game and i either have to reinvite them or do without 4 players. Never had these problems before as a host or squad member.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Temporary fix for pausing game in Solo missions while hitting ESC.

Fixed Dark Sector missions not being playable Solo.

Thank you. Really, thank you DE. Those missions even insisted I was solo when I was set to public. I'm actually amazed that everyone hasn't collapsed from exhaustion and gone home for the weekend.

When Quick Thinking gets fixed and the ship/new UI becomes toggleable, I'll be happy.

Edited by ChameleonDude