Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

I cant do the quest vor´s prize anyway. -.-

Hotfix 14.0.2 (PSA: Header of Forums will be updated shortly, I know it still says 14.0.1). 

PSA: Still large quantity of 'can't progress' in Vor's Prize quest reports that are being actively attempted to fix as we speak. 

Edited by ZackNeutron

I just opened my profile menu while looking at the navigation planet selector, and I couldn't exit either the Navigator or my profile menu. I tried hitting the esc key, I tried clicking different buttons on screen, nothing worked. I ended up having to ctr-alt-del and close warframe. I know you guys are busy with other bugs right now but I thought I would let you know.

Thank you for the update!

I also crafted the Negator early, and am stuck on Mercury Nav segment mission.

On another note, I just noticed that my highest rated Vitality mod went missing after I fused it to bring it to the next rank. I did use a few "damaged" mods in the fuse. Maybe they caused the glitch.

I still cant see which mission i am supposed to do. It tells me to raid the corpus resources but it wont show me what area in earth where i am supposed to go.

Could we possibly get Idle Animations inside the player ship, would be cool.

there aren't any idle animations in the game (except maybe in the dojo? haven't checked) i've stood still for five min in a mission with my melee weapon equiped and my frame didn't move AT ALL.

EDIT: I'm seeing a lot of people still stuck on vor's prize, my questions is, didn't the dev's say in a live stream or something that the quests were to be replayable and the player could choose a higher tier of difficulty on their 2nd, 3rd, etc. play throughs? because the option to replay the tutorial (and subsequently Vor's prize quest) is not in the game atm. And to help some people who are stuck on the "raid corpus caches" mission, I believe the node for that quest was on mars somewhere.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Thank you DE for the Hotfix, I know you all are working your fingers off to get Warframe back up in full condition.

On a side note, these are the recent bugs I have encountered:

The Infested Flyers are back in ODD's, Something seems to be going wrong with Rhino's Roar, it seems to lower your overal damage after it is gone, I was only doing 41 Crit damage with a Potatoed Maxed Soma and the Flyers were only level 14. Iron Skin is still not Gold, At least for me, it's still that blue color.

The Crashing during infested missions is still not fixed, Warframe just crashed a moment ago for me on the same ODD run I was doing that had the Infested Flyers.

Energy is not being Replinished Properly aswell, if there is a enemy who is Draining energy, if that enemy drains you energy as you pick up an orb, it stops you from replinishing the full 25 energy you would get. Also after killing a mob of Energy Draining enemies, it took 2 minutes before me and a couple others could gain energy at all. (All this happened in 1 mission)

Edited by Shadowbane1990

Thank you DE. 

I know some of the issues are very annoying and even got to me too when I tried to play. But knowing that you guys have just worked so hard for the u14 release I just amend myself. But this is a weekend and you guys still manage to release some of these critical hotfixes. Thank you.