Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bite Mod

roaddogz

Pic or it didn't happen! And I bet that it didn't happen. The codex says it drops from Bombards yes, but I have yet to encounter a bombard that drops a sure footed after playing 940+ hours. Or to meet someone who got it from bombards.

Friend got one after 1200+ hours, then its really drops. Yea DE need do with Bite, its waste of money for me now, puted over 6kk and most my rare mods and didnt get it. Now need farm nightmares( NM with bosses giving NM mods as reward, tested today ) and buy credit booster to try it again.

Friend got one

See, that's the problem, I only know people who say they know someone who got it from bombards. Noone ever got it themself and before I'm going to believe that, I want to see a picture or better a record.

Now need farm nightmares( NM with bosses giving NM mods as reward, tested today ) and buy credit booster to try it again.

Welcome to the club :)

So everyone paying 100p+ for the bite but you can't see the base Kubrow damage... nor it's crit chance and multipier For all we know it could 5% so even with +330% it would still be Useless.

Just sayin

5 +  330 would still equal a 21.5% critrate....that would be quite acceptable...seeing how more than every 5 attacks will statistically be a crit. And even if it's only 150% base crit damage...it would also still be worth it.

Guest Shibboleet

Sure footed is also transmute only. The codex says otherwise, but everyone who played this game more than 6 months figured at some point that the codex is telling BS. And yeah Bite should be dropped from feral kubrows! I allready wasted millions in trying to get a bite via transmutate. Got 3! Sure Footed and 4! Shield Flux in my attempt to transmute bite allready, still no luck....

I have received 2 from Bombards already. But this is probably because I have ran so many long Grineer Survivals =).

The real question is....why is it only obtainable trough transmutation -,-. I demand an answear...It's gonna be added to a new units droptable or just a bugg? (or DE hate us this much?)

Actually it can be dropped from feral koolbros.

Edit:: nvm, the "proof" I found on this was forged :(

Edited by spiritgirl

May be offtopic, but I think they should put rarity of spawn rate into the Drop algorithm. For example, I have transmuted 2 Gleaming Talons. I have never seen one drop from a Leech Osprey. They should increase the chance that a rare item will drop, depending on how likely a rare enemy is to spawn.

Buys BITE for 100p

Uses Legendary Core 0p

Sells BITE maxed for 500p

Goes home

Wait...

Goes home?

Where was I and how was I playing Warframe?

Puts pants back on

Wakes up

Seriously though. The stats are there... It's just 10p to view each stat & 20p to change each stat randomly.

The real question is....why is it only obtainable trough transmutation -,-. I demand an answear...It's gonna be added to a new units droptable or just a bugg? (or DE hate us this much?)

Yeah I too am gonna need an answer for this. I'm over here practically scraping up every single rare mod I find to transmute, hoping for Bite.

I'd very much prefer to farm the mod over this. It's a lot less frustrating.

Buys BITE for 100p

Uses Legendary Core 0p

Sells BITE maxed for 500p

Goes home

Wait...

Goes home?

Where was I and how was I playing Warframe?

Puts pants back on

Wakes up

Seriously though. The stats are there... It's just 10p to view each stat & 20p to change each stat randomly.

That's a small profit since you had to use a L Core that can be sold for 300-400

• 2 weeks later...