Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maximum Possible Damage Confirmed 2,147,483,520

.Talia.

With Mirage client bug i managed to get 2 Billion 147 Million 483 Thousand and 520 Damagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrx5V8N88xQ (Skip to 9:10)

Now confirmed the highest possible damage in the game, same number appears again:

Warframe0322.jpg

Warframe0324.jpg

Warframe0325.jpg

Warframe0326.jpg

Coincidence? I don't think so, it looks like it's capped.

And a curiosity, the 32bit max integer value is 2,147,483,647 that's only 127 less than the damage cap.

I hope DE fix this, because shooting 2 bi damage per shot with a Soma is not right.

Edited by RexSol

A pokemon game I played years ago had the same cap on money you could earn :P

Its a coding cap, have no idea on how to expand as i for myself know nothing about coding.

It's actually not code. It's the highest number a 34 bit program can process. It's also a similar reason why on calculators you cannot go higher than Y x 10e99, with Y being any number. Likewise, it's also why you can't get any lower than Y x 10e-99.

Pics or didn't happen. The electric shield doesn't affect bows as far as I know.

Isn't he talking about the +50% damage? I thought that affected everything.

"EDIT:  From a recent hotfix, Electric Shield no longer generates additional shots from energy weapons or the Drakgoon with increased punch through. However, the weapon types I had listed before (bows, thrown weapons, and other projectile weapons) that were not receiving the damage bonuses are now compatible with Electric Shield."
Edited by -.Will.-

Isn't he talking about the +50% damage? I thought that affected everything.

"EDIT:  From a recent hotfix, Electric Shield no longer generates additional shots from energy weapons or the Drakgoon with increased punch through. However, the weapon types I had listed before (bows, thrown weapons, and other projectile weapons) that were not receiving the damage bonuses are now compatible with Electric Shield."

My God. Totally grabbin my Dread then

21M not 2b

Read the number again :)

2 Billion 147 Million 483 Thousand and 520

The game handles 8 numbers per line, more than that the numbers fall down to the second line.