Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sad Truth About Valkyr

steelsamural88

Question

Valkr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is next to impossible. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her shields are pathetic this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is next to nonexistent i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense.  

OP has also been a member since yesterday, just sayin. so... make of that what you will.

Time that the original poster started to join the forums ≠ Time that the original poster started to play the game, if I remember correctly. 

Edited by Renegade343

before i made this discussion i was doing a solo exterminate mission my valkr was at level 9 and i didn't add steel fiber and vitality to this frame. i was using lv 10 paris and level 30 galatine after dying 4 times in row i was angry and then i made this post after an hour or so i got the hang of her abilities so to speak. i would like to thank you all for the help  i seen the error of my play style. also its been ages since i played this game again i believed update 13 was when i stopped playing.

so here are my weapons 

sobek 21

Hek 21

paris 11

braton 30

dual sakana 20

galatine 30

cronos 30

lex 30

Time that the original poster started to join the forums ≠ Time that the original poster started to play the game, if I remember correctly. 

ah, i had checked my date to make sure that's how it was. but it seems to go off whenever you first logged into the forums since my join date should be the same as another friends, but we're months apart tho we started playing the same night.

before i made this discussion i was doing a solo exterminate mission my valkr was at level 9 and i didn't add steel fiber and vitality to this frame. i was using lv 10 paris and level 30 galatine after dying 4 times in row i was angry and then i made this post after an hour or so i got the hang of her abilities so to speak. i would like to thank you all for the help  i seen the error of my play style. also its been ages since i played this game again i believed update 13 was when i stopped playing.

Valkyr's hysteria borrows some stats from melee weapons. Galatine is a terrible couice for her, you want something that's fast and gives good crits. Zorens or Ichors are your best choice.

-snip-

It's okay..

you've rustled alot peoples jimmies in the making but it's okay..

Might I add that using dual ichors helps alot with Valkyr along with swirling tiger stance? If you can't get The Dual Ichors, the Dual Zorens is a good substitute.

Edited by genthis

But Valkyr is so much fun, especially since they took out wall running till you're of stamina, rip line is my best friend (unless I fall out of the map by using it...Pro tip don't ripline up waterfalls in the void) not to mention warcry is a really great buff for melee, defense, and kubros. Paralysis is also really great for stealth kills if you  need them, or stunning enemies so your companion can level up. Hysteria was recently adjusted and I do have some problems with that, but it is how it is.

Having used and maxed every Warframe and having kept everyone. I also put on Orokin Reactor on each one and I have used a Forma on a few. I am tired of people saying this Warframe is the best and this one is the worst. I'll repeat what I say every time I hear this.

Each Warframe has a playstyle, adapt or die.

This would be true, but it isn't most of the time.  Example A.  The thread you're in.

Ever since Valk Waifu has been saved, every single person who has used her ended up being horrible pla-....."optimizer".......

I like valkyr, angry kitty is angry and the katmonster likes angry kitties.

She is very useful in survival missions too, going full rage and murdering everything and saving your T4S at 40+ minutes by being invulnerable while activating that last Life support pillar? Yeah that's the stuff i play this game for, you can keep your fancy sparklers i wanna be a damn badass that doesn't care about getting shot while tearing corrupted in half.

Valkr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is next to impossible. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her shields are pathetic this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is next to nonexistent i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense.  

why u care for shields? dude it´s a ulti frame

go asap for ulti and only play with it , u never die and deal high dmg ( don´t forgett to equip ichor or dragon nikana)

e.g

64467,valkyr7RAAH.jpg

You cant rely on perma ulti, our happy big boys at the inflected are all very happy to drain you from all energy (and -regen aura), it can get pretty messy if you cant pop it again.

Btw, does Steel Charge actualy increase Hysteria dmg now too?

Do agree, when you mod it towards Hysteria, once you go Hysteria, its freaking awsome. But, big but, they really shouldnt have changed the combat-animations. I really loved the punchy style, its like 'GO FREAKING MENTAL ON YOUR FACE WHAHAH' style, the new animation is too 'moderate'. I wish u could match the animations based on your weapon.

Valkyr is my default frame, defense, surive, all is good. Anyone crying they "need" a certain frame.. too bad, i go join another party. I smash, i wack and stay longer alive then anyone else. Oh and provide a juicy 100% finisher-status and nice armor/speed.

Edited by SinergyX

Having used and maxed every Warframe and having kept everyone. I also put on Orokin Reactor on each one and I have used a Forma on a few. I am tired of people saying this Warframe is the best and this one is the worst. I'll repeat what I say every time I hear this.

Each Warframe has a playstyle, adapt or die.

That's exactly right. Thank you so much for saying that.