Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Color Customization Fix (Planned For Hotfix 14.0.9)

[DE]Steve

I used to have the second darkest blue from classic saturated as my main colour. It was a nice blue, I liked it. Now it looks black, when I put it on my frames - and I haven't found a similar blue in any other palette. So I guess U14.0.10 will be "correcting all the palettes"?

/e: Oh, and on my Nyx Immortal skin, even the brightest white from the smoke palette still looks grey. On the Vespa helmet, however, it shines like fresh snow.

/e2: And my wonderful, purely white Kubrow? He's muddy-brown with vomit-green legs and a blue-ish belly and lower back now. Yuck.

Edited by Bibliothekar

OMG The rubedo armor! You killed the rubedo armor!! I spent last 2h to set again all the colors for my warframes,weapons,sentinel and accessories (THANKS, instead of playing I had to paint warframes and stuff that already had a great looks). And even if I spent 2h doing the painter, because some of the colours are completely messed up, some of the warframes are not like they were.

Please fix melee energy colors. 

eiRwzcJ.jpg

The energy color on my weapon in this screenshot is one of the darkest blues in the game, yet the entire trail is white and baby blue. 

Please just revert them to the way they looked before U14, it was better in every way back then. 

Or give an option of "Solid" and "Gradient" for weapon energy trails.

Well... You ruined the look of all my gear, frames, and Kubrow.

GG DE, GG...

Oh yes....the kubrow.

No longer a majestic silver and lotus patterned (The pattern it self being white) kubrow looking at me....

But some black and blue monster =_=.

Better reimburse us with an option to customize kubrow fur if that isnt already implemented.

Notice how I said customize. Not randomize. Well'p back to looking at the new horrid color pallet plastered on my kubrow. Ciao.

Edited by Mask_DeMasque

I, for one, am quite happy with the change. It jolted me into realising how much I had been automatically adjusting for the difference in palette colour vs warframe colour, and how much I had disliked most of the warframe colours.

I guess some people still don't recognize that the warframe colors now do NOT match the palette colors. This needs to be fixed.

Well, I was happy with this at first when I first saw it. I thought it would work well but... now my frames look like they went paintballing and just stood there.

Here is my Mirage before the color fix;                                                                

gjXB73w.png               

After

zaJEXZ0.png

My color scheme consisted of the gray colors in the Grineer palette and now they're just a very, very dark color. I don't think I've seen a Grineer that dark.

I can understand what you guys were doing in trying to fix it but, I think this was best left broken.

Edited by blazingcobalt

Well, I was happy with this at first when I first saw it. I thought it would work well but... now my frames look like they went paintballing and just stood there.

Here is my Mirage before the color fix;                                                                

gjXB73w.png               

After

zaJEXZ0.png

My color scheme consisted of the gray colors in the Grineer palette and now they're just a very, very dark color. I don't think I've seen a Grineer that dark.

I can understand what you guys were doing in trying to fix it but, I think this was best left broken.

This is what happened with my Grineer colors

vEelHNk.jpg

Another thing i dont like about all these colorful colors and the reason i use lighter ones is that the darker one bring out the grey seams some frames have a whole bunch and those thing just make them look ugly.

Awsome, you can't be ninja without the bling... oh wait.

On the side note, can someone tune down the lights when customazing colours on warframe. There is only a couple of spots when rotating where I can see what your doing without hurting my eyes.

Try turning Color Correction off.

My Kubrow went from a pale snow white to a mix of moldy green and straw. What the hell.

As nice as it is to have the colors all 'proper' now, the Warframes don't look right in highly saturated colors and the amount of low saturation colors is distinctly small. now more thna ever I wish we had greater control over their color.

Edited by CrashLegacy14