Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Warframe Colour Customization Changes:

Live now, relog to receive!

The change to howl doesn't really make sense because if i was a grineer (that for some reason fear kubrows) i could hear it even from another room and if i could hear it i would feel frightened by it even if i wasn't looking at it, you know why? because we don't see sounds we hear them...

Not too sure about:

• Spread out spawn points on map
  • XP is no longer Radial and is shared Team wide.

Especially in regards to encouraging teamwork specifically within survival missions, but that's probably only a personal preference thing for having a well-coordinated team when I do missions.

• Reduced incoming Health damage to 25% of current values.
  • Reduced incoming Shield damage to 50%  of current values.

Also a bit dubious about the nature of these changes. They're a definite improvement, but I don't feel as though they tackle the main issues with PvP, specifically the overreliance on abilities, but that's obviously going to be a tough ask for a hotfix update.

However, I am loving the number of fixes, especially this:

• Changed the amount of screen real estate used when receiving game invites as well as changed the method to accept game invites. You will now be notified via the bottom-right notification bumper when you are invited, and you can choose to Accept/Decline all invites through the Diagetic ESC menu. With this change, we also increased notification awareness and made it so that the squad panel should be visible and showing the particles with callout if you have an invite pending.

I have been incredibly annoyed at times when talking on Region chat and pressing 'enter' right after some random tries to rope me into doing Apollodorus, and if this does what I think it does, then I am eternally grateful for the change.

I would still love to see more UI changes to allow easier, faster interaction in certain interfaces such as screens where the warframe is present and others, and I haven't otherwise found the UI any noticeably easier to navigate, but I'm glad these changes are being made in response to community suggestions.

Also, am I old for rocking along to that song while I was reading redtext? D;

Live now, relog to receive!

I have a tiny suggestion. Do you mind calling it Classic Desaturated so that it A) falls next to the other two Classic palettes alphabetically and B) won't confuse people when the next color back bundle comes out? (Since those are Alpha and Beta, it follows that the next one will be Gamma, right?)