Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

DE, Please take a look at this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273849-hotfix-1409-broke-the-conclaves/

The Dark Sector changes affected Conclaves in a way they shouldn't. Weapons and Warframes in CONCLAVE start off UNRANKED (this was NOT in the patchnotes), but they still utilize all the mods you have equipped to them. So that's broken.

Edited by RexSol

DE, Please take a look at this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273723-hotfix-1409-breaking-down-what-was-just-broken/

The Dark Sector changes affected Conclaves in a way they shouldn't. Weapons and Warframes in CONCLAVE start off UNRANKED (this was NOT in the patchnotes), but they still utilize all the mods you have equipped to them. So that's broken.

This also happens in Dojo Sparring

Where is the desaturated color picker? I don't think I got it in my account.

Edit: It looks like the closest to the old colors is now the "Classic" color picker. If that is the one we are supposed to get then I only have the middle column that you get with a new account.

Edit 2: To get the Gamma palette you need to read the mail in your inbox.

Edited by drft240

Gee, DE. How'd you figure that ALL of us like horribly saturated colors that pop out like a bad pimple? I actually liked having subtle melds of colors, but now, that's not possible. The bottom rows of Classic Saturated have HUGE differences now, and I can't get an inbetween unless I shell out 75 plat for the Classic. Not cool. Other than that, this update is good enough. I'd love to play it for more than 5 minutes before my computer dies due to the game hogging up way too many resources than it did pre-U14.

Edited by so_many_watermelons

Wow the kubrow finisher damage nerf is hits pretty hard, my sunika's main way of dealing damage has been gimped now.
She used to one shot level 7-8 enemies on earth, now it takes her several seconds which means she'll be pretty useless damage wise on higher difficulties.

Anything about Kubrow bleedout? I've heard(and from personal experience suspect as much) that default bleedout is within 5 second window. Not just that, there is NO notification visible enough to even have a chance to react. When warfarm dies, it's said on the screen, you see a map ping and a waypoint. When Kubrow dies... well, you just have to watch it's HUD and hope that you can stop whatever you are doing and get there in time. I do suppose it pretty much forces players to finally use bleedout mod, although I feel that in cookie cutter minmax builds it will still be omitted, but if warfarm's default bleedout is ~20 seconds, why not make Kubrow at least 10? Or at least add some apparent notification?

I've ran some ODEs for ciphers to start Mirage, hoped that my Kubrow would get some easy xp from casual extermination. With couple of runs failed thanks your UI(people started the game, because used key was still shown equipped), it was well over 5 runs, Kubrow died unnoticed in pretty much every single one(lasers(at least that is fixed), electric water, poison, whatever) I bet it would now rather explore space on it's own, not on my bloody ship. And if it didn't cost me mastery, that's where I'd send it - straight out of the airlock.

I guess I shall take a dump on the graves of 501(since I've already taken a dump on their owners some hotfixes ago), as it seems that DE still wants Kubrows to die alone(*pops Inception horn*).

Edited by Wrathinside

• Fixed not being able to ‘teleport’ directly out of the Navigation screen to another menu (Foundry, etc).

Same issue for Market and Incubator: unable to "teleport" out to another menu using the top left icon when you are in Market and Incubator.

Oh boy, a Free Color Palette! Thanks Digital Extremes! It's like Christmas, or my Birthday, or some other occasion where we get presents, except no strings attached from the developers, which is really awesome!