Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Serious (Except For Snake)]I Nominate Pscychadelicsnake To Be A Com Mod.

Sayfog

It's up to you to know if you feel you can do it or if you wanna keep your carefree²dom.

You're the living proof that every and mere member can help the community without needing holy powers.

You'll got my support if you try to be a ComMod.

It's up to you to know if you feel you can do it or if you wanna keep your carefree²dom.

You're the living proof that every and mere member can help the community without needing holy powers.

You'll got my support if you try to be a ComMod.

I'm of the camp that whatever happens, happens. Not really gunning for it, at the same time not not gunning for it.

I'll keep doing what I'm doing, regardless.

Being a community moderator is mostly work, and only a little bit of fun. Snake simply shows an exemplary attitude that players could stand to learn from. If he fills the remaining criteria, and if the devs see fit, he will get the post.

However, DE  will probably consider how many players frequent forums, and how many staff are already active on forums before making this decision. If the workload for moderators and DE staff are increased, then they may consider nominating another one or two, with Snake probably being among them.

Nothing more to it really. Refer to this thread for more on Com Mods;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126192-community-moderators-faq/

+1 Support for Snake to be a ComMod. He already reports wrong section topics, why not just let him do it directly? And besides, he's very well known in the community (At least in the areas I lurk around *cough*Darvo threads*cough*)