The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great 2014 Corpus Invasion Of Phobos

Crossark

Since the release of U14, there has been a ceaseless battle for control over the fairly useless desert planet of Phobos between the Corpus and the Grineer. I suppose the reason it hasn't ended yet is due to the fact that, despite the corpus offering all that beautiful fieldron, another sector becomes invaded just as the old ones finish up. So, even though the corpus should have succeeded at this invasion, the battles rage on because people just aren't finishing them up fast enough.

You'd think DE would manually end a two-week long invasion, or, at the least, call it some sort of special event (see title). But the invasion seems to just rage on, with no end in sight, so I've decided on a new challenge for all you Tenno who read this. Keep the invasion going until U15. If Phobos is to become a warzone, lets make it a constant warzone, never letting one side pull ahead of the other. Commit to this, people. Take advantage of this opportunity to make DE feel really bad if they ever manually shut it down because of all the traffic in that zone.

Viva la Revolucion!

I contributed my 5 missions on every single node to support the Corpus because they offer better battlepay... but it seems like nobody really cares and the Corpus are forced to retreat because of that.

I never had to join anybody into my sessions so I know nobody cares about what happens on Phobos. People just don't like that sandpile.

On Limtoc I'll be supporting the Grineer again. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Do you have any idea how much profit there is in Desert Skate meat?

Tough meat doesn't taste good.

Kubrow steak is much better, but I abandoned my plan of entering the Kubrow meat business now that everyone stores their abundance Kubrows as iceblocks back in their fridges.