Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

Dat military-grade thermos. 

I really wonder what it does, though. Is it like Junior's Batzooka?

Or could it be.. A FLAMETHROWER.  

The way he's holding it, looks to me like it might be a staff. Not a bo staff, but a staff just to assist with more direct usage of dust. What i'm trying to say is something like Glynda's wand.

Would you say this episode was Grimm?

About as Grimm as the existence of the titans in AoT. There are a lot of similarities between titans and the grimm. It was a very interesting mini-episode and I can't wait to see more like this on the grimm and other bits and pieces of that universe in the future.

I love RWBY, don't get me wrong. But I can't help but dislike how literally each and every villain thus far is a smug A-hole. I'd like at least a little diversity in their personalities, you know?

But how would you know they were evil then?

Well, their actions, mannerisms, motifs, looks... I can go on and on.

For example, they could be Affably Evil, Faux Affably Evil, etc. Thus far all the villains are the same flavor of smug A-hole.

Guess the sarcasm didn't carry.

Anyways a bit of villan diversity certainly wouldn't go amiss

That dog is invincible!

I really thought that Adam might make a reappearance this episode and was happily surprised with the mystery samurai bird lady. Who is she? Some speculation in the comments say she's either Yang's mother or Weiss' sister.

Amazing episode, superb fight scenes, and dat thermos flamethrower. O.O

Anyone else notice that Neo's eye's kept changing color? As in her heterochromia kept changing from left eye to right eye, in one instant the left eye was brown and right pink, then in the next the right eye was brown and the right was pink.

And wow, that turned dark pretty quickly.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Oh, and that red warrior that scared Neo away? I'm guessing she might be either Ruby or Yang's mom. Just speculation.

That may very well be the case. I noticed that her clothing, especially her skirt, were very reminiscent of Yang's.

Also, the guy on the right forgot how to neck.

Forgothowtoneck_zps6f968287.png