The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Charitable Thing You Have Seen/done In Warframe?

Mirriky

Last week when I reached MR8 I was so happy to be able to get the dragon nikana I gave someone a reaper p set for him and his friend, a gave another guy tranquil cleave,brutal tide and decisive judgement. I was drunk when I did it but it felt good helping players out.

When I was still a newb. I was playing a defence, because I heard if you stay longer you get better rewards. After 10 or so waves two others left and it was me and this other excalibur who was a few MR's higher and had good gear was left. Around wave 13 I began to get swarmed pretty hard. I got knocked down eventually, and this excal, from across the entire map, dashed and sprinted his was towards me, just to revive me. But the instant I got back up the core got destroyed. And he quickly said "we fail together comrade".

And since then I've never left a Tenno behind.

10/10 

Was desperately farming def missions for Split Chamber for days already, when one night very late i ended up alone with some lvl16 dude from a quite known clan who's name shall remain secret. I asked him if he was looking for SC, too, and he's like "Oh you need SC, i'll give it to you after the mission"... He then asked me what else i was looking for. Ended up with SC, Continuity and Constitution. I still didn't get SC or Continuity anywhere else yet.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS, MY HERO IN SHINY ARMOR: THANKS AGAIN!!! <3~<3~<3

Ive done lots of nice things, noble sacrifices and the like, but i would rather talk about what other people have done, for me and for others.

A friend of mine gave a new player 200 plat because some jerkface charged the new player 200 plat for a darka prime blade.

Some random stranger gave me a maxed Heavy caliber in exchange for a bronko prime BP, in addition to the braton prime receiver that the deal was originally for, when questioned he replied with <3

i know there are others but for some reason i can't remember enough details about them to warrant writing them down :/ sowwy.

I thought about reviving this guy, but I said "too far, sorry" and left him.

That's the kindest thing I have done.

I am a terrible creature.

and yet you are still loved <3

I did remember one other thing that I think should be noted, it unfortunately is something that I did, as Loki in a T4 Survival at ~50 minutes, I suicided with my last gasp of energy to ensure my team could evac safely by sprinting across the map to activate the last life support pillar (saving it at 5% LS) I gladly took the loss of bonus for not making the evac so that my team as a whole would not fail. This is something I think all Tenno should consider when faced with failure or death, the success as a team should come before your personal record.

I gave away much prime sets to my friends and some clan mates.

In total of stuff i gave away: two Frost Primes, two dakra primes, two tranquil cleaves, some rhino prime parts, Burston and Braton prime, many rare mods and in general some platinum (not much, about 50p) .  

Every time i giveaway something, people seem happy, then i'm happy. And then everything is awesome. 

I also got free Jagged Edge from NokyChu

Edited by NyancraftG

When I was still a newb. I was playing a defence, because I heard if you stay longer you get better rewards. After 10 or so waves two others left and it was me and this other excalibur who was a few MR's higher and had good gear was left. Around wave 13 I began to get swarmed pretty hard. I got knocked down eventually, and this excal, from across the entire map, dashed and sprinted his was towards me, just to revive me. But the instant I got back up the core got destroyed. And he quickly said "we fail together comrade".

And since then I've never left a Tenno behind.

someone seriously needs to draw this scene

Sometimes I answer questions and call people stupid. 

If not everyone gets on the elevator before some A****** sends it up, I'll stand next to the button spamming it so that it immediately goes back down before anyone can get off to pick up the lone Tenno. 

Edited by Acos