Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Next? U15 Is A While Away...

Aroran_Svitskna

Well we will probably get a prime warframe before U15 , a new prime weapon or two, maybe a new prime sentinel (my guess would be Trinity prime, a prime dual swords, and Dethcube prime). Also when that stuff is added to the game DE will once again have to address a diluting drop table

Hopefully we get fixes to the kubrow system because a lot of the community has some major issues with it.

I also expect a lot more UI adjustments because the one we have right now is still pretty bad when compared with the one we had before U14.

Finally I expect Oberon to be reworked and brought more in line with other frames

Fingers crossed for balancing, fixing technical issues, mechanics, implementation of challenges to overcome, huge RNG nerf, things of that nature.  General game polish would be all I could ask for and more.  But this is simply what I want, and what I hope for.  There's no way of knowing!

Well we will probably get a prime warframe before U15 , a new prime weapon or two, maybe a new prime sentinel (my guess would be Trinity prime, a prime dual swords, and Dethcube prime). Also when that stuff is added to the game DE will once again have to address a diluting drop table

Hopefully we get fixes to the kubrow system because a lot of the community has some major issues with it.

I also expect a lot more UI adjustments because the one we have right now is still pretty bad when compared with the one we had before U14.

Finally I expect Oberon to be reworked and brought more in line with other frames

good cause i use Oberon alot >_<

• 2 weeks later...